[Ch7] Yai Kanlaya (Dida VDO Production)

Uknow_JunGD

sarNie Egg
hahaha, yup that's right.. when Homnam ask Sawat just drop her at that place cause there is reporters, I were like "Are they park totally in-front of those reporters?" :scratchhead2: ... n same as @huajaikaungtur  I also though that they wll be caught by those reporter camera~ haishhh but.....  :facepalm: 

@sarN even though they din kiss yet, they already make me giggling and squeezing, I don know wht wll b happn to me if they did kiss >_<  

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Since they're so innocent, let us wish for an "accidental kiss". Like Hom tripping and the Dr. catches her but he falls too. Then she lands on top of him and their lips "accidentally" makes contact. 5555 That would be both funny and cute!

sarN

sarNie Granny
huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, I agree with all you girls. The car was right behind the reporters yet they didn't seem to notice at all.
I wish the scene went something like this: Hom comes out of the car, the reporters question her and Hom being her unsure self will stutter, then Sawat comes in and says she's his girlfriend with that smirk of his and his arm wrapped around Hom. LOL, but of course, just my wistful thoughts hahaha

@sarN: Girlll, I'm wanting a kiss scene for them, too! But they're too innocent, hehe  :) All those scenes of him catching her are already making my heart swoon.
If they were to have a kiss scene, I'd drop dead, LOLOL.

It's only fair that he get to kiss her too because she done all the kissing so far HAHA .

x0unerthanlater said:
Since they're so innocent, let us wish for an "accidental kiss". Like Hom tripping and the Dr. catches her but he falls too. Then she lands on top of him and their lips "accidentally" makes contact. 5555 That would be both funny and cute!

There too many of those scene in a drama HAHA. If this was  an rscene/revenge/slapkiss/kidnap ect type of lakorn I can pretty much predict the situation that lead to skin-ship but for this lakorn , I'll say it's going be like this ...Hom was in tear/sad because of the media/co-star/n'ari out-slash that Dr will come in to comfort her w/ hugs&kiss .

sarN

sarNie Granny
o'my heart , cutest overload  , they need to stop it haha I don't even eat leftover from my sister plate left alone other ppl !!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahaha. You girls are right. So trueeee! Michael needs to kiss her to make it fair, hahaha  :lmao3:
They really do need to stop being so cute though, ahhh.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
hahaha Khun Nok is the lady in the lakorn that ships Homnam with Sawat, the neighbor

ok you know I'm obsessed when I start hunting down photos hahaha

the day they went to go make merits hehehe holding hands as they walk down

cant wait to see their magazine this month

a fan commented on Bow's mom IG asking for these two to pair up and she said its possible depending on their feedback as lakorn itself and their coupling so hopefully these two pair up soon bc fans in thailand are jinning thse two too hahah

sarN

sarNie Granny
girl stop it , stop it !! O' my heart is about to burst hahaha , I'm so in love w/ Bow . 

Uknow_JunGD

sarNie Egg
Thank you @TubbyTinker for sharing a lot of their photo... to tell the truth it's been a while for  me to ship koo-jin.. but bow n Micheal totally make me addict with them!.. gladly find this forum as they are still new koo-jin so their is limited info in english...  :cry1:  
Millions thanks to you TubbyTinker for kindly sub this lakorn~  :thanks: u have done good job!  :bravo:   n thanks for all of the girls here for sharing and update the information about bow n mike  :thumbsup: 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Mike has a nice sexy jawline. It's his best feature. (IMO)
I hope they do get paired up again in a future lakorn.
Move over Weir & Min, we have a new koo-jin of ch.7!!! Lol (no offense to W&M fans, I like them too)  :wink:

p.s. Those pictures are so "greeeed" (squeal) worthy! Thanks for sharing!

hcsj4275

sarNie Egg
Bow and mike is one of my favourite koojins alongside yadech now hahaha. But why is the rating for yai kanlaya so low? I think that the storyline is good and the chemistry between bow and mike is so strong! I really hope that the feedback for this lakorn will be good and thai fans will jin them so that they can pair up again

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Just watched ep 1 and 2, and I definitely can't deny the chemistry they have. I just like relationships where the guy falls for a younger girl. She's a uni student and he's a dentist.
Although I don't know if I'm going to continue to watch it. Seems like a typical ghost lakorn.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
They definitely the most adorable koojin ever...
I'm waiting for their reunion xD Or more magazine shoot to come, I don't mind...
They just so fresh to watch..

Tks to Bow that Mike now on my list of fav actors in CH7 now!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I was reading an old article of Bow and she said she went to cast for a ch3 lakorn, Plub Plerng See Chompoo and got teh role but at that time, she had to decide between that lakorn or entering TSM, she chose TSM of course and thank goodness she did or else we wouldnt have MB hahah

hcsj4275

sarNie Egg
lovestar said:
Just watched ep 1 and 2, and I definitely can't deny the chemistry they have. I just like relationships where the guy falls for a younger girl. She's a uni student and he's a dentist.
Although I don't know if I'm going to continue to watch it. Seems like a typical ghost lakorn.
Omg yes me too! I love it when the older guy falls for the younger girl.

TubbyTinker said:
I was reading an old article of Bow and she said she went to cast for a ch3 lakorn, Plub Plerng See Chompoo and got teh role but at that time, she had to decide between that lakorn or entering TSM, she chose TSM of course and thank goodness she did or else we wouldnt have MB hahah
Is plub plerng see chompoo the one with andrew and ice? Luckily bow didn't choose plub plerng see chompoo. Imo she wont have as much chemistry with andrew compared to mike.