[Ch7] Yai Kanlaya (Dida VDO Production)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
even though bow isnt your strikingly pretty nang ek, i still think she is so adorable and is doing a great job in her role. itz so suitable for her. i am actually enjoying this lakorn!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
But I think she still look pretty with those dress in lakorn, I don't find her plain looking really 
I really like Mike&Bow's interaction outside too..They're pretty close...

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
To be honest, when I first saw Bow, I found her very plain. Not ugly plain, just...plain. But as I kept watching her, her looks grew on me and I realized she's pretty. She's very young, so I don't expect her to be drop dead gorgeous yet. Most stars don't start out like that. Over time, they will grow and mature into a look that will accentuate their natural beauty. - And I'm not referring to make-up either. I'm talking about their looks, their confidence, and their personality all put together. All these stars like Taya, Kwan, Vill, Pinky, etc. were all pretty when they started out (but still on the slightly plain side) until they grew into looks that defined who they were, so I believe that in time, Bow will grow into the beauty that she's meant to be, too.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Theres some thai jokes in here that are hard to translate in english plus it makes more sense in Thai than when you actually translate it into english. Like in that one scene where Eung was talking to Lizzy and telling her that she loves Sawat and Lizzy was saying Oh I like More fun which practically means dentist. But in thai, "fun" can also mean in a sexual way of having sex lol depending what subject that person is talking about. Thats why Eung was like dont talk about her "boyfriend" in that way. But i didnt do an explaination of that but just left it as fun meaning dentist lol

and theres this upcoming scene (I read ahead on the spoilers a bit) where Sawat, Kain, and Hom are in his car and I guess the mom was in there too and you know how the mom name is Putkanya, well Put also means Wednesday. So theres a line that Sawat says "There's no Wednesday or thursday here" lol

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Just finished ep 5 and I gotta say the story line getting so interesting but there aren't much pranang scene at all, but Sawat is starting to treat Hom so sweetly
And I feel like there some scene that being cut or not, why i feel like Sawat in this ep suddenly change a lot, or did I miss something?!
Anyway, so much misunderstood going around Hom right now, poor her, Putkanya still being so mean to her and try anything to can get into Hom's body..But I sympathize for her though, people try to get close with her husband and people don't know about the truth about her death
I need sub to understand it though

but some scene at the opening make me so interesting to see how the lakorn will be like next..There a lot of promising scene of Mike&Bow, I'm waiting when he going to open up to her 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I just love how Sawat jealous of all the guys around Hom...That's the way too lovely 
LOL at Hom always crying in front of Sawat
These two just too cute for words..Bow is so adorable in here, I feel so in love

sarN

sarNie Granny
I just started this , 1 eps so far and the leading couple are newbies to me but so far I like the N'ek , she cute . I agreed she plain but pretty in her own ways , shoot she more attractive than me lol

TubbyTinker

subbing episode 6 right now and gahhhhhhh I can't help but have a big smile across my face. Sawat & Homnam are just too cute. I couldnt stop blushing hahahah
so funny when he told her to not be alone with a guy where no one can see but how ironice that she's lone with him hahahahah

sarN

sarNie Granny
do you know how long  the lakorn will be ? ch 7 lakorn is just too long , the story line be good but became draggy because of long eps .

TubbyTinker

Um, from what I notice ch7 lakorns aren;t long anymore & draggy unless its action. They already finish filming but if I were to guess, it's probably around 15-16 episodes

sarN

sarNie Granny
So far it's funny HAHAAH the part where she fall backward and the skirt filp up , revealing her short/undies creak me up so bad HAHAHA Im so embarrass for her  !! I hope it doesn't draggy , I only saw 3 channel 7 ch lakorn since i return so yeah . 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Right after work , I been watching this lakorn all night  ~ im at episode 5 . Usually , this is not my type of lakorn but I'm glad I give it a try ! Yes,   it seen repetitive  but I just love seeing Hom & Dr together too much that I'm willing to endure it haha  and plus Hom is too cute ! There are lakorn that I cannot feel the leading couple chemistry at all making the scene  less enjoyable ( sorry Bella&Mark's fan ) but this lakorn here I just love their chemistry! Hom might be plain looking but compare to the actor/actress who suppose to be P'ek/N'ek in the drama they filming , Hom shine more than all of them hahahah and she got the height ! Love all the kises & hugs ! Even though it was the mom doing but it still skin-ship right ? how many lakorn you see have the N'ek smooching the P'ek  and he would try to push her away ? Not many , those role are for n'rai lolll.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
Right after work , I been watching this lakorn all night  ~ im at episode 5 . Usually , this is not my type of lakorn but I'm glad I give it a try ! Yes,   it seen repetitive  but I just love seeing Hom & Dr together too much that I'm willing to endure it haha  and plus Hom is too cute ! There are lakorn that I cannot feel the leading couple chemistry at all making the scene  less enjoyable ( sorry Bella&Mark's fan ) but this lakorn here I just love their chemistry! Hom might be plain looking but compare to the actor/actress who suppose to be P'ek/N'ek in the drama they filming , Hom shine more than all of them hahahah and she got the height ! Love all the kises & hugs ! Even though it was the mom doing but it still skin-ship right ? how many lakorn you see have the N'ek smooching the P'ek  and he would try to push her away ? Not many , those role are for n'rai lolll.

It's repetitive but I'm not tired of it thoughhh...Their chemistry is just too lovely, Just sitting with each other but so cute already
And plus the weird conversation in here is the point....It's weird but I love it...

Ep 6 Hom already beginning to have a feeling with Dr too...Aw..Can't get tired of their scene, so adorable
Love it when Hom said she doesn't like any kind of doctor, especially dentist..Bow is so cute