[Ch7] Yai Kanlaya (Dida VDO Production)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Just finish ep 3 now and it's only have 45mins *cries*
This is so far one of my fav lakorn on air rite now...Must I say Bow is going such a good job on her character, same with Mike too...
Love it when she keep talking with Sawat's mom leaving Sawat just standing here looking clueless LOL I think that is her charm, love their interaction
It's getting better..Hope the rating would be better too but so sad it's alway airing so late due to the football game

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahaha, that's so true @tgamber.

I usually don't like such simple videos like that when they just sing and there are no clips from the lakorn but I enjoyed this music video of them.
Maybe because they look so fresh and carefree? Haha, they're so beautiful.

Hanajungupup said:
Just finish ep 3 now and it's only have 45mins *cries*
This is so far one of my fav lakorn on air rite now...Must I say Bow is going such a good job on her character, same with Mike too...
Love it when she keep talking with Sawat's mom leaving Sawat just standing here looking clueless LOL I think that is her charm, love their interaction
It's getting better..Hope the rating would be better too but so sad it's alway airing so late due to the football game

Can't wait to see this weeks' episodes! Only 45 min.? Awww c'mon now T__T
But this is def one of my fav lakorns on air now, too! 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Dental doctor is starting to fall for Homnam! She's still struggling with his mom. Everyone is like wanting to catch the handsome father and son. The ghost/spirit mystery is going nowhere. She just used Homnam to kiss and hug her son which I'm totally fine with. Seriously, did anyone see such an active and fun ghost who'd possess to give kisses?

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
And the funny thing is the ghost mom doesn't even realize she is in Homnam's body not her body thoughh...
But so many bad people around I scare they would harm Homnam thoughh, with the mom always want to revenge...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i am so glad i decided to watch episode one, cuz im hooked so far. it didnt seem like my kind of lakorn but then i gave it a shot and was surprised that i actually enjoyed and am enjoying this. lol. i wish momma ghost would possess me...i want to hug and kiss 'sawat' too. lmao

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Hom is so cute.  I do like her interactions with Sawat.  It is funny since most of it is with his mom possessing her body.  Lol with the hugs and kisses each time.  I love it. It's also great that she has great friends and coworkers who support and believe her.  Thanx to Tubbytinker for the subs of episodes 1 and 2.  Thank you so much!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I just wish there could more Hom with Dr.Sawat than Hom in his mom's body all the time
But still all the kisses, and hugs, gosh how adorable...But Sawat's mom is really mean to Hom sometimes...
Sawat has fallen for Hom already...Can't wait till the next ep, seem interesting

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, but then ep 3 and 4 have more hugs and kisses.  It's true though, the story is not moving anywhere.  We learn a little bit more about his mom's past from her past coworkers but overall it's just Hom has to  act, can't act,  mom possesses Hom to act, mom sees Sawat and goes after her for some more hugs and kisses.  Rinse and repeat.  Lol. I can't wait for next week, I hope there are more Hom and Sawat action, not Sawat and mom in Hom's body. Thankx Tubby for episode 3.  

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
w3irdg3m said:
Lol, but then ep 3 and 4 have more hugs and kisses.  It's true though, the story is not moving anywhere.  We learn a little bit more about his mom's past from her past coworkers but overall it's just Hom has to  act, can't act,  mom possesses Hom to act, mom sees Sawat and goes after her for some more hugs and kisses.  Rinse and repeat.  Lol. I can't wait for next week, I hope there are more Hom and Sawat action, not Sawat and mom in Hom's body. Thankx Tubby for episode 3.  

Yeah..The story line not going so strongg...They better step up the lakorn or else it gonna be so boring, and Sawat's mom is just too mean for me..She acts like she take Hom just for her own good...
Sawat will be soften by Hom's innocence...I do hope there would be more scene for them too..
Anyway, I really adore Bow in the lakorn, she is so adorable....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Im caught up with this along with my subbing. (so proud of myself for subbing lol)

I must be the only one that doesnt feel like its repetitive? idk maybe bc Im subbing too but I do notice when Kanlaya possess Hom, she keeps telling him the same thing like I'm your mom, dont you remember me, blah blah hahaha. . And that actor dude named Gai whos in the movie with them I find him annoying like he keeps telling Hom to susu, he'll support her and hahaha Sawat is falling for Hom without realizing it. I liked how in episode 4 he told his dad that chicken curry was important than his errands...haha he just wanted to see Hom.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
That was pretty funny.  Sawat wasn't gonna be home because of errands but then he hears that Hom is coming over and he stays.  Lol, because of the chicken curry, sure...LOL.  Thanx Tubby for episode 4. You are really fast.  I didn't think we would be actually be on schedule with the subs. The show is a lot funnier when I understand the conversation.  May I ask, what does Hia mean?  Whenever Kain says it, it's like a joke.  Maybe I didn't pay attention to the earlier subs, that's why I don't understand that reference. Yay for more interactions between Sawat and Hom next week.  We can only hope for faster movement in the plot. I really don't know where the plot is going. Maybe it's the cut down of episode 1 and 3, that's why it feels slow.  I really like the dad and son relationship.  The dad is really funny and sweet. 

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Hia is like a phrase you call an older brother or an older guy. Usually Thai people with Chinese blood or descendant would call their older brother or any man whose older "Hia". My definition might not be exact but its close enough. Maybe someone else could give a definite answer on it lol

Yeah the pace is slow. I just want more scene of the leads and not when the mom is possessing her hahaha

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
So glad this week we can see full episode...The story is quiet good but I don't know why the rating doing not so well
Hope it'll pick up soon cuz I enjoy the lakorn so much

LOL the chicken curry scene is so funny...What a reason =)))) 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I am enjoying this lakorn so much especially because of the subs -- thanks so much, Thip! :)
Mike & Bow are so cute and I can definitely tell he's falling for her, awwww.
Hope to see more scenes of these two!

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
I totally agree.  Michael and Bow are so cute together.  Now that the subs are out, I can see that Sawat is falling for Homnam.  Lol, without them, I had no idea and was just happy with all the skinship.  The preview looks good. Same old same old with the mom possessing Homnam but at least we also get OTP moments.  LOL with Homnam being her clumsy self.  She's so adorable.  I like the two sides of her.  All dressed up and pretty when she's filming and looking very homey and comfortable when she's herself.  

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Someone finds Bow is very plain looking but I think she is beautiful just the way she is...
I find her very different and fresh from some n'ek that try hard to be pretty or innocent when they don't suit their as all...
It's good that Bow start with those bright character like that, not force her to do those roles that older than her age... I enjoy her acting here

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
I agree. She's in an age appropriate role and she looks the part.  She looks innocent and sweet, which is what she's suppose to be.  I'm really enjoying this lakorn for her and Michael.  The story is hilarious also.  Can't wait til Wednesday.