[Ch7] Yai Kanlaya (Dida VDO Production)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
But I don't follow ch7's ig as I hate them for not promoting well enough of my favourite actors and actresses. Who says ch7 is the most popular in Thailand? It was definitely overrated. But damn they got an eye for talents but wouldn't use it. Oh I'm confused. They're like cheese cake I'd love to have but hate to eat.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Haha @tgamber! I understand your frustrations. I don't know about them having good eyes for talents. They do have many promising actresses in their radar but I can't say the same about their actors. As for promotion, they're just plain bad. Ch 7 is most popular? I wouldn't necessarily say that Ch 7 is most popular. Most watched, yes but that's doesn't seem to be the case anymore. 

So I finished watching the first episode and I really like it. Bow is super cute! Love her character and the way she's portraying it. I laughed when she  said, Por Jao instead of Mae Jao because he's a guy and when she called him Hia, old faced etc. Mike's mean face is pretty adorable, makes me want to pinch his cheeks lol. There's a lot of funny dialogue in this lakorn. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@ch3eks: Omg, the first episode sounds great. Can't wait to watch it.
I heard it was cut short -.-" But super excited, thanks for giving us your thoughts!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
tgamber said:
But I don't follow ch7's ig as I hate them for not promoting well enough of my favourite actors and actresses.
But damn they got an eye for talents but wouldn't use it. Oh I'm confused.
Exactly how I feel about Exact or ONE HD. LOL. But I do follow their projects in hopes of seeing their talented actors and actresses promoted.
queenyeon said:
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsiwXC3BDno[/media]
credits: ปาร์คซูฮา PANTIP

they both sound so good! Love the song  :heart: love it when the pra-nangs have duets!! 
They both sound good. Bow sounds like a professional singer. I mean, she's not impressive but she's better than some other actors and actresses who sing. Lol.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I like Bow's voice. There are some actresses whose voice I can't stand ahem*Ploy*ahem. Bow sure has a soothing voice. What's with the upcoming actresses and their nicknames? BOW, NOW WHAT'S NEXT? COW? HOW? I like when she asked Mike why he's here to visit her when her teeth are not sick. Hehe. So funny.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
I think one of the funniest nickname is BigM. Next thing you know, there's a newbie named Small M. lol! 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Totally rooting for these two. They are so cute probably going to be my channel 7 biased. I don't follow channel 7. I don't remember when was the last lakorn I watch of them from beginning to end...OH...wait I did that with Dao Pra Sook...so long ago. Anyway, Bow is very adorable and pretty. She is so tall almost as tall as Mike.

First epi was funny and Bow has a very good voice. Nicknames, gosh they are funny as heck. Like Go, Man....and who was it that name their kid Air Pilot. He was one of the popular actor back in the days. They want to be creative but usually it such a SMH names lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
Asian parent have funny nickname for their kids , even when they're adult they still use it , which should be keep among family not stranger lol . Mine  nick name is "tub" , my sister "see", brother "eww", young brother "baby"

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
OMG.I just finished first ep and I have to say Bow is adorable in here, she looks so innocent and fresh...
I like her voice, her voice is so soothing ..
And 1st time watching Mike's acting too..I think he's ok...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Just watched Episode 1! And I am hooked to Michael & Bow -- they are such a fresh looking pair and I really do admire them individually and together.
Can't wait to see more chemistry and interaction between the two.

Bow really surprised me. Her acting for a newbie is pretty great. She's super adorable and I don't find her character at all annoying. Also, I really like her voice. It's so sweet to the ears especially when she is singing.
As for Michael, he never fails to impress me ... maybe that's cause I'm biased, hahaha. But I do find his acting a bit weird at times. He's still so good looking though.
Can't wait to see Episode 2!

Love their duet so much! Their voices :heart:  t's definitely on repeat for me!
English translation/subs for the song! Thanks to Thip!

Credit: xoxoThippyxoxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgPfS4uIQR4

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Just watched Episode 1! And I am hooked to Michael & Bow -- they are such a fresh looking pair and I really do admire them individually and together.
Can't wait to see more chemistry and interaction between the two.

Bow really surprised me. Her acting for a newbie is pretty great. She's super adorable and I don't find her character at all annoying. Also, I really like her voice. It's so sweet to the ears especially when she is singing.
As for Michael, he never fails to impress me ... maybe that's cause I'm biased, hahaha. But I do find his acting a bit weird at times. He's still so good looking though.
Can't wait to see Episode 2!

Love their duet so much! Their voices :heart:  t's definitely on repeat for me!
English translation/subs for the song! Thanks to Thip!

Credit: xoxoThippyxoxo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgPfS4uIQR4

Tks ka...Gosh their voice is so sweet..
I think I'm in love with Bow, she is so sweet and the way too adorable, she is better on screen for mee...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I had to watch episode 1 twice lol bc the first time i watched it, i wasnt really paying attention. But after watching, I think its pretty good. and Bow is decent  for her first lakorn. I guess its bc her role Homnam is similar to her personality. Michael sometimes I feel he's a bit stiff in some scenes like his serious face looks forced or weird lol but hes okay too.

They just shot their MV for their duet yesterday and I so cannot wait to see it

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
But I have a feeling that the mother will always in Hornam's body most of the time
I just want to see more interaction between real Hornam and Dr.Sawat
But why it is done filming so fast though, they need to have another lakorn in the future that have full chemistry between pranang

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
I also think that part of the reason why Bow is doing pretty well is because the character is similar to her real self. Smart choice on Channel 7's part for letting her start off with roles that are suitable for her age. 

Thippy! Kidd teunggg!  :heart:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I think the mother will only be in Hom's body when she needs to contact ppl. I think she's still around bc when she died, her last memory was her son. Her son was sad thinking his mom didn't love him. She probably wanted to let him know that she really love him. Plus she is probably still around bc she want to know who killed her.

I think for now my suspect is on that maid named Yao. She's the only suspicious one. I mean kanlaya died right after she took those meds so its gotta be someone inside the house that switched her meds

They're done filming bc its a better way to clear Michael schedule since he has 2 others to film. Plus ch7 lakorn doesn't really drag on to 20+ episodes now unless its action