[Ch7] Yai Kanlaya (Dida VDO Production)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous95 said:
Lol. Bow's character is funny. Unlike in the first teaser, she looks like Richy here. And Michael is going to be my Toomtam substitute. :coverlaf:

Pwahahaha, Toomtam substitute? LOLOL, you're too funny!

TubbyTinker said:
Yes, definitely second teaser is better! I'll be tuning in for this one too

Glad you'll be tuning in, too Thip :D

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I shouldn't be eyeing a ch7 lakorn, cuz the chances of it getting subbed are almost nonexistent, but I am. I think Bow is quite a cutie, Michael is pretty hot, and they do make a very cute pairing :dance1:  

Ghost-themed lakorns appeal to me for some odd reasons lol 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
queenyeon said:
I shouldn't be eyeing a ch7 lakorn, cuz the chances of it getting subbed are almost nonexistent, but I am. I think Bow is quite a cutie, Michael is pretty hot, and they do make a very cute pairing :dance1:  

Ghost-themed lakorns appeal to me for some odd reasons lol 

I shouldn't be eyeing a CH7 lakorn because most of the time, they get draggy. LOL but yes to the minimal chances of them being subbed, too!
And I agree with you, they are such a cute pair, gahhhh :D

As for me, I try to stay away from ghost-themed lakorns since I'm a scaredy cat but if there's any of my biases in the lakorn, I tend to give it a shot :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm super hyped for this lakorn! It's coming next week hopefully :D YAYYY!
I am beyond excited, this couple is too good looking!

Just some pictures I came across & wanted to share~

Credit: Bow_fanclub @ IG

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
The 3rd teaser! Ahhhh, looks so good! I can't wait for Mike and Bow action :D
Also, Bow is super adorable, hahaha. She's so funny. Mike is always looking so great, aghhhh.
Can't wait for this!

Credit: IceCoser @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-KH6Y8_oV0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Bow is quite adorable and makes such a cute couple with Mike. Based on their interactions BTS, they seem to have great chemistry already.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ch3eks said:
Bow is quite adorable and makes such a cute couple with Mike. Based on their interactions BTS, they seem to have great chemistry already.

Agree, I find them so compatible for each other :) I'm glad you think so, too!
Also, this lakorn will be airing tonight! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, finally!!!!!!  :woot:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1: 

Here's a clip of these two cuties singing! haha, Bow is taller than Mike in heels and he's tall, meaning she's pretty tall, too. Anyways, they are super cute!
Love this song by them~

Credit: FanlakornCH7 @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9YeGZtC228&feature=youtu.be

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
It might be my bias talking because so far, I think Mike looks good with all his co-stars  :coverlaf: I believe Bow is listed as 175 cm and the heels she wore on Khan Pak looked to be around 5-6 inches. If she gets any taller, she wouldn't be able to wear heels at all. 

Thanks for sharing that video! They're so darn cute! 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Why wouldn't Mike and Now get a comedy lakorn together when every girl he paired with get a one? I'd really love Now in comedy soon as all she has been playing were dramatic one.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
All us Now and Mike fans should go and bombard Ch7's IG with our requests lol. I'd also love to see Now in a comedy genre for a change. After watching her in KLF, I thinks she can easily pull off a character like Khun Rose from Kularb Rai Kong Nai Tawan.

Did anyone catch this live? I'm waiting for watchlakorn to upload it but I've heard that today's episode was cut short due to soccer. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah, watched it and now bow is into my watch list. She's good for a newbie and got comedic timing. Her bff helps a lot. And I love the cinematography in this lakorn, a little chilling feeling like in a thriller movie. There are lots of characters and more the episode was cut short so we really don't know what is what yet. Hope it's not draggy (though I know it'd be) and makes sense unlike most of ch7 lakorns. @ch3eks,I'm in for bombarding ch7's or panthip or whatever but I can't read and write thai. All thai letters look like beansprouts to me.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for your input tgamber! I'll have to wait to get off work to watch the episode. I believe whoever is in control of Ch 7's official instagram can read English but if not, leaving them our requests is better than nothing. I can do the translations afterwards lol.