[Ch7] Wan Nee Tee Ror Khoi (Pordeecam)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Here some pichs i found while looking around on da net...
CR: to all da original owner

CR: Om IG
it look like some chinese movies hehehe but here it go!

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Looks very good. I'm excited! But have to admit Pancake looks pretty in the ancient clothes but Chat looks good.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
damn I cannot wait for this one either!! Chat looks beautiful in modern.  The ancient clothing don't look too appealing. Om is HOT! :yummy:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Da teaser look very good! Chat look pretty and Om look hot as always lol...sad tat i wont be seeing this lakorn around youtube unless someone sneak around lol js js

Yaam

sarNie Adult
When Chat first came to the industry, I did not think she was cute nor pretty but as she ages she gets more beautiful.

SonYukView4ever

Yaam said:
When Chat first came to the industry, I did not think she was cute nor pretty but as she ages she gets more beautiful.

Agreed. I remember thinking who is this "Chat Pariyachat"?? Lol She was nominated for TV Pool Top Awards and I did not think she was prettty.  But now, she's really growing on me. :)

SonYukView4ever

This is airing on the 13 of June! OMG! I cannot wait!!!! Chat is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable!! Love her.  I am soooooooooooooooooooooo happy for Om and for her.  Such an eye-candy couple.  Finally, something worth waiting and worth watching from CH7!!! Om+Chat! Woot!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Have anyone watch the 1st episode yet? I haven't but I think I will for Om. Not really a fan of Chat. Her acting is "blah" to me but not to the point where I can't stand and watch her lakorn. Lol.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I agree with all that's been said though. 

Om and Chat is definitely an eye-candy couple. I think it's because apart, they're not eyecatching but together there's a certain charm to them. Om usually has this serious or laid back feel to him then Chat comes into the production and she's so vivacious and seemingly outgoing. Definitely loving the pictures BTS posted of the two. 

As for Chat's acting, I agree, I think she's not great. But I think considering how she doesn't get much work, the progress she's made up to now is really good. I watched her last one with Porshe, and although it was a crappy lakorn, she definitely did better at acting this time around. I think with this one, she'll only continue to grow better as an actress. She's a bit stiff with facial expressions and at executing her lines at times, but she's definitely improving. 

Hopefully, this lakorn will do well and she'll get her chance at more lakorns after this. :)

SonYukView4ever

This is soo sad. Lol This lakorn is not uploaded anywhere.  Boo!!
I might have to risk catching Live. lol

ติดตามชมละคร วันนี้ที่รอคอยตอนแรก 13 มิถุนายน 2556 ออกอากาศทางช่อง 7 สี ทุกวันพุธ - พฤหัสบดี เวลา 20.25 น.
วันนี้ที่รอคอย 13 มิถุนายน 2556

This lakorn airs every Wednesday and Thursday @ 8:25 pm (Thailand time), and morning for us Americans! Lol.

I missed ep.1.  :cry1:  :cry1: Now, I need to catch live!! Hope someone kind will upload on AF for downloads or on some other media sites. :p

SonYukView4ever

NVM. Lol.

After I posted the comment above, I found out AF members already posted ep.1! HAHAHA! Yay, I don't need to miss my beauty sleep anymore. Lol jkjk

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Episode 1 was pretty good, they had chemistry to me especially, Om, it shows through his eyes. And Chat is so gorgeous, I want those long legs of hers so badly, lol...