[Ch7] Wan Nee Tee Ror Khoi (Pordeecam)

fun

Expired Sarnie
om tried to court min lol well not exactly true i just heard that part in another thread. o while on set he joked that she takes forever to get ready, to shoot a scene. i guess she took it as he thinks she is a stuck up lol she says in an annoy voice that girls take longer bc of all the makeup haha. and from then on their relation just seems awkward like she hates om lol its quit apparent in her body l

Asy

sarNie Immature
Really? TT___TT Seems like my dream to see them date in the real life would never comes true. How I adore them off screen. :( I love them equally, I'm not sure which side I would choose lmao. oh so off topic!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sorry for the cutoff, I wrote more but Spicy members are more aware of these types of gossip with Min and Om. There's more to it. Like a lot of people are speculating it because the interviews of Min when Om is mentioned or when he is with her, it shows that she really does not like him lol I am neutral. Maybe Min is really a stuck up or Om just mad cause she didn't agree to go out with him. Who knows lol but the thing is that she doesn't like him for whatever reason. My thing is that I don't think they have chemistry with each other way before I even heard of these gossips. But others finds Min and Om with chemistry, so then again I have no right to say that you are wrong that they don't have any chemistry.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
:eek:fftopic: The last time they were on Aom's talkshow WWYWY it was really awkward between Om and Min. Min kind of was trying to act "friendly" by feeding Om but Om just looked like he didn't want anything to do with her. I thought they got along great in Bundai Dok Rak's BHTS but it was probably all an act. Min's really fake, i used to be a huge fan of her but i like her less now.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I didn't know that Om and Min have some misunderstanding between each other. I think they look good together in that lakorn and photoshoot that they did a while back.

fun

Expired Sarnie
:eek:fftopic: The last time they were on Aom's talkshow WWYWY it was really awkward between Om and Min. Min kind of was trying to act "friendly" by feeding Om but Om just looked like he didn't want anything to do with her. I thought they got along great in Bundai Dok Rak's BHTS but it was probably all an act. Min's really fake, i used to be a huge fan of her but i like her less now.
min is like a kob. she was known to be a snob/fake too. I don't really understand kob's popularity. her acting is um... unbalanced.
her lakorns are so so although she was good during her prime, the mid 90s. I think brook brought her down a lot lol well that was when I started to not like her lakorns anymore. and I grew older my taste bud changed.

Iya

sarNie Adult
haha, i've never knew that min and om doesn't get along. i saw their previous lakorn together, but i don't feel much chemistry there. but then again, i'm not a fan of min. something about her bugs me. I do like her performance in Pin Anong, but then again, it might be because of Wier and the relationship between the couple.

as for min in this drama, I''m very glad that Pan will be taking this role, considering that I like Pan/Om pair from Tawee Pope more than Min/Om. Besides, I want to see Pan and Om again in a completely different role from Tawee Pope.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
no, that was before they didnt get a long. Things changed during teh filming of BDR and afterwards

well I'm glad Pancake is in here, I always wanted to see them in a modern lakorn and this probably might be the last time they work together anyways [hoping this isn't true]..I want to watch the old version just so I know how their relationship is going to be like since praek has known nangek but she doesnt no who he is...he's been stalking her since they parted ways

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
no, that was before they didnt get a long. Things changed during teh filming of BDR and afterwards
I am talking about after Bundai Dok Rak. Om and Min were together on WWYWY 4 times. The last time they were on Om went to Chiang Mai to pick strawberries and that episode was a year after Bundai Dok Rak. Min tried to feed Om and Om didn't even want to look at her.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
min is like a kob. she was known to be a snob/fake too. I don't really understand kob's popularity. her acting is um... unbalanced.
her lakorns are so so although she was good during her prime, the mid 90s. I think brook brought her down a lot lol well that was when I started to not like her lakorns anymore. and I grew older my taste bud changed.
I watch a lot of Kob's lakorns but i don't like her personality. I like her an actress but in real life i think she's just a rude big mouth snob. Min's slightly better since she makes an effort to look somewhat friendly.

Reactions: Iya

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I watch a lot of Kob's lakorns but i don't like her personality. I like her an actress but in real life i think she's just a rude big mouth snob. Min's slightly better since she makes an effort to look somewhat friendly.
she does
enough of those two more about the lakorn
hahah can somebody please translate the lakorn name
and is this like an olden day lakorn

fun

Expired Sarnie
pancake looks beautiful in the opening ceremony. I prefer this type of makeup on her. kudos brownie points to whoever did her makeup and dressed her up.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Sorry fan of Pancake but i never enjoy any of Pan Lakorn so i don't i will be tuning in for Om as i really like alot. As for the gossip of Om and Min I thought they got along fine before bbdr and afterwards because after bbdr they came on wwywy,and & see concert they seems to get along fine plus they dif many interviews, they seems friendly and close together and have chemistry then with Vier,,,

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
she does
enough of those two more about the lakorn
hahah can somebody please translate the lakorn name
and is this like an olden day lakorn
the title means "The Day I've Been Waiting For" it's actually modern, Om plays a prince from a country named Kerirath. His uncle took over the thrown and Om and his mom was forced to escape the palace, while his father dranked poison and died. While escaping, nangek parents told the Queen to take care of Manfah [nangek] she was still a baby. Her parents died and took their life to save the queen and praek. They escape to Thailand and basically the queen raised both praek and nangek so they share this special bond together. Because teh Queen felt that Manfah's parents did so much for her and her son to escape, she felt that Manfah should live a better life where she's not sleeping in the rural village and eating poor food so she sends Manfah to live with this Father and thats the last time Manfah and praek saw each other. The queen also sent the prince to love in a better place.

Fast forward 20 years, praek changes his name to Chao Sun who lives in Hong Kong and is also adopted into Tangmo's family. Chao Sun is this powerful business mn who have connections all over Hong Kong. Manfah who's named now has change to Bralee [Bree] just graduated from NYU decides to visit her friend in Hong Kong but she greeted by Chao Sun. It was actually a set up from him. He knew who he was since he's been stalking her lol from afar...basically he's the care giver for her without her realizing it through out her whole life. He hired her adopted father to take good care of her but he ends up being a gambler. Anyways, she's stuck in Hong Kong for awhile andstory goes onf rom there. He takes her on a date too. IN the old version the date was so romantic. I wonder how they're gonna set up the date for this version heheh. 70% of the setting takes place in Hong Kong while the rest is in kerirath country.