[Ch7] Tawee Pope (Polyplus)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
it is why their stars are slowly switching to other channels.
I'm pretty sure it's a large reason why. Chompoo switched because she wasn't given good roles, but she was under contract with Daravdo though, not with Ch7. Por switched because his last lakorn with Pang wasn't a good role either and probably because he wasn't gonna get anymore good roles. As for Pinky, same thing. She was pretty much only getting lakorns with Kantana Group.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm pretty sure it's a large reason why. Chompoo switched because she wasn't given good roles, but she was under contract with Daravdo though, not with Ch7. Por switched because his last lakorn with Pang wasn't a good role either and probably because he wasn't gonna get anymore good roles. As for Pinky, same thing. She was pretty much only getting lakorns with Kantana Group.
but those productions are with ch7 so isnt it the same thing. they could still work with other productions within ch7 just like ch3, some are contracted to a certain production but they are still able to work with different companies

with por, it was pretty obvious why he moved. he sound upset during his interviews. ch7 was trying to give him fatherly roles while vier was getting more work than him. same goes to araya, she wasnt getting enough work and she got sucky roles...i dont know about pinky since she was getting work from left to right yet she decided to move anyway..she wouldnt get this far if ch7 was pushing her like crazy

nence

sarNie Juvenile
I'm just so excited to see pan and om together. Does anyone know where I can watch the old version? I can't seem to find it on youtube.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
oh sweet!!! I'm excited for Om but not so much for Pancake...I don't know...I used to like her alot but now...I don't know, and attitarn is a really bad remake...I don't know how she'll pull this one either, this was such a good lakorn...
but although I'm excited to see Om, he is kinda stiffy, I know he's new and all, but point is, he's new and stiffy...I wish such great remakes would go to more experienced actors/actresses...Pancake is experienced I guess but I wanna see someone else...I wouldn't mind Jui again

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I'm excite for Om but I don't really like Pancake that much. I love Tawee Pop and I hope Pancake can pull off the role of ManeeChan. I think Om can pull off the role of Khung Luang because he is suppose to serious all the time.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Ann S was iconic as Maneejun. Honestly I don't think anyone can top her in this role so I guess Pancake is as good as any. But I don't think she pulls off the cutesy adorable roles well. Khun Luang is a hard role imo. It's hard to pull off that shy gentlemanly type without looking gay. I guess they can change the characters somewhat but I hope not. This was my favorite lakorn from back in the day.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
wow, they would not make a good couple for a period drama. Beside i don't think that they can pick the line of the characters.

cecilia

Staff member
Man, i wish they could have pick someone different but then judging from all the actresses and actors they have in ch7 ... no one seem to fit any of the role.
-- i guess, this is all they have to work with. *siged*

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^must be lol they wanna promote mainly pancake. im surprise vee or vier wasnt chosen as pra'ek

if ch3 remade this, i would of love to see ken in this role..

nence

sarNie Juvenile
I finally finish watching the old version and boy was it good. fast forward some boring scenes but it's not like i can understand it anyways.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
i really liked the old version...im REALLY DISAPPOINTED by the chosen leads..they could have find a better pairing. im not a ANNE T fan but i think she would have been a better female lead for this role...

cecilia

Staff member
^anne's on ch3 .. this is ch7 remake -- if we have to pick one from ch7, i'll pick Jui but then, sometime she overact too .. so yup, i still can't pick anyone b/c really, no one fit this role ..

simplysweet

Simplysweet
^anne's on ch3 .. this is ch7 remake -- if we have to pick one from ch7, i'll pick Jui but then, sometime she overact too .. so yup, i still can't pick anyone b/c really, no one fit this role ..

I forgot Thailand has their own Ch actors/actress...Jui would be good also.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think it would be best for ch3 to remake this, they got the better stars............ :ph34r: but you never know maybe Pan and Om can pull it through, i highly doubt it but i have tiny hope for them.