[Ch7] Sen Tai Salai Sode (Workpoint)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Icy, I did like him back when he co star with Yui, the lakorn Rungthip. And then I took notice of his teeth. It bothers me, his acting is missing that charm that Got me to like him. Now everything about him bothers me lol

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Icy, I did like him back when he co star with Yui, the lakorn Rungthip. And then I took notice of his teeth. It bothers me, his acting is missing that charm that Got me to like him. Now everything about him bothers me lol
Fun4fun< I only saw him in two lakorns, one with Kwan as twins, the other with Champoo and Noon. I'm ok with his acting, i think he's kind of handsome too, but after DBD, i dislike his character and him, :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: lol , kind of bias of me, don't know about this lakorn, i may like him if his role is better than DBD

what 's wrong with his teeth??? lol i have to rewatch him again to see what you meant fun. <_< <_< <_<

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
woot. this is finally airing omg. LOL
but im not putting my hopes too high bc i dont know if this will be as good as i thought

Asy

sarNie Immature
Gasp! Technically, I don't think I ever said that I won't sub this (Maybe I did, I'm getting too old. My memory's fadingggg) But it's true that I haven't said anywhere that I'll sub it a 100%. But I have been considering this since I have just 2 episodes left of Ruk Nai Marn Mek to finish. (Good lord, that lakorn is my longest project ever) So right now I'm sort of like "If I can finish RNMM this week before this lakorn airs, then I might pick it up." I don't really know.
Sorry jaa... Yes, I was wrong. :nailbiter: You actually said you PROBABLY won't sub it. So there might be a chance that you'll sub it, right? I hope so.

Yeay!!! I'm excited!!! :dance1:

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Noon is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT in this lakorn. Would have to see Noon & AumP duke it out again in this lakorn, but this time Noon gets the guy.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Noon is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT in this lakorn. Would have to see Noon & AumP duke it out again in this lakorn, but this time Noon gets the guy.
where did you see 1st ep, I tried to search but no luck at all.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I used to like Vee too. I thought he made a cute couple with Yui back then but now I have no interest in him or his lakorn unless he's starring with one of the nang'ek that I like.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 1 was very good. I like Noon more in these type of roles. She is doing a fantastic job. But I am still having problem with Vee lol anyways Noon looks younger in here and more refreshing. I just hope it stays good like the first episode.

cecilia

Staff member
I used to like Vee too. I thought he made a cute couple with Yui back then but now I have no interest in him or his lakorn unless he's starring with one of the nang'ek that I like.
Don't worry -- i watch it for Noon .. unless i can't stand the p'ek then i give up on her lakorn but Vee's bearable in here so it's alright .. so far, i'm enjoying it but like Fun said .. i hope it won't drag toward the end .. i wanna see them getting cozy and cute with each other.