[Ch7] Sen Tai Salai Sode (Workpoint)

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8u5fTPtj7A

I honestly hate how some romantic comedy lakorn teasers are made. It's like someone's yelling "THIS IS A COMEDY. FUNNY. HAHA! YOU WATCH NOW!" in your face.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I thought the posters/title looks "Korean" like. Is that the vibe they're going for? But Noon is just gorgeous. She looks fresher here than in KKK with Pong where she looked a bit tired and older.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I thought the posters/title looks "Korean" like. Is that the vibe they're going for? But Noon is just gorgeous.

I love the posters, when i look at them, have same thoughts as you, but I think they 're more like taiwanese posters than Korean.
Is it Thai people in to KDramas a lot too, Like in some Lakorns, I saw a lot Korean idols in the wall,

Noon 's so pretty, can't wait to see it

Asy

sarNie Immature
Kuda said that she won't sub this. I'm so sad. But I hope she's joking. Maybe it's a surprise like what she did for Khuu Kaen Saen Rak. :thumbsup:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Kuda said that she won't sub this. I'm so sad. But I hope she's joking. Maybe it's a surprise like what she did for Khuu Kaen Saen Rak. :thumbsup:
Gasp! Technically, I don't think I ever said that I won't sub this (Maybe I did, I'm getting too old. My memory's fadingggg) But it's true that I haven't said anywhere that I'll sub it a 100%. But I have been considering this since I have just 2 episodes left of Ruk Nai Marn Mek to finish. (Good lord, that lakorn is my longest project ever) So right now I'm sort of like "If I can finish RNMM this week before this lakorn airs, then I might pick it up." I don't really know.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I enjoyed the teasers but when seeing Vee, the enjoyment disappear lol... Will watch it for Noon since this is a comedy. I am glad this is no intense drama like her previous work.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
I enjoyed the teasers but when seeing Vee, the enjoyment disappear lol... Will watch it for Noon since this is a comedy. I am glad this is no intense drama like her previous work.
LOL, fun4fun, you like me, dislike Vee, i don't know your reason, but to me, I dislike him from the lakorn with Champoo , ha ha ha, i'm so bias,

@ Kudaranai: Please considering to sub this lakorn, :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
i love noon and this teaser looks so funny. :wub: :wub: :wub: