[Ch7] Sen Tai Salai Sode (Workpoint)

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Finally a little change in character for Noon! She finally gets new haircut for this lakorn cuz most of her lakorn she had the long straight hair. I love Noon's hair cause it always look soft, healthy, and silky.

This lakorn is interesting but dont like all the bickering and screaming. This lakorn better end at episode 15 on Tuesday cuz I cannot wait another week. I should've waited until it ended to start watching.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Finally a little change in character for Noon! She finally gets new haircut for this lakorn cuz most of her lakorn she had the long straight hair. I love Noon's hair cause it always look soft, healthy, and silky.

This lakorn is interesting but dont like all the bickering and screaming. This lakorn better end at episode 15 on Tuesday cuz I cannot wait another week. I should've waited until it ended to start watching.
what?? it's already going to end? i haven't even seen any love sparks or sweet scenes from the couples and it's already ending? hopefully they make up to those missing scenes we should see...

simplysweet

Simplysweet
The lakorn started off ok, now its dragging and boring. Too much bickering..i feel like im watching that Noon and Aump lakorn with Stefan all over again! only difference is that this ones with Vee and that Honey chick. They need to hurry up i just wanna see Noon and Vee get together..That honey chick is soo annoying!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Is it me or have this lakorn thread been here for ages. When the he'll are they gonna end this?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
When is this lakorn ending? Damn, my sister is asking me when will this end? And i told her i actually don't know b/c the last time i read something about this lakorn is that they're still filming it.Man, i bet this lakorn is dragging like Aum P/Krit's lakorn too. Not good,and i bet its going to be super long!!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)

cr. mali's ig
LOl I just asked Mali, wat event was this...forgot it was for this lakorn...silly me lol

but anyways, I just read Sal's schedule and they're gonna be done filming this on the 30th on wednesday so this ends on December 5 and Horb Ruk Ma Hom Pah w/ Guy and Kwan airs Dec.6

saki

sarNie Adult
I really like the song that plays in the end (at the end of each episode)...the one where the guy is singing. Is there a link to it?

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

cr. nune's twitter, ig, gunjaesal's ig

so it's fah - din, fon - (what's her bf's name? I forgot)'s wedding, but that honey girl also happened to wear wedding dress so three weddings then?

TubbyTinker

thats what i'm thinking? does she turn good in the end? lol..anyways all ladies look gorgeous and the men look handsome themselves

TubbyTinker

Ouan?...I dont think she'll get w/ anybody...she prolly turn good....

anyways, I LOVE TODAY'S EPISODE...gotta be one of the funniest ever! the whole fighting in the hallway between Ton, Gorya, and that bad guy was just hilarious...I had tears coming out of my eye from laughing....Teerathep cracks me up too....

cant wait to see the finale

saephan17

sarNie Egg
Glad to hear that it is finally ending next week. They sure did stretch this out for a long time.... most of it was so annoying.... :dance1: :clap2: