[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Things I gottaa say.. today, really cute sense. Cried. but I hope all the things that he said to her are true. I just hope that Kim still loves her for real. But yall, did Dao and Kim slept together that part where he was drunk? uh, man. This drama is getting out of hand. But I like it tho. What are yall thoughts on yesterday, today, and next weeks episode?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
My thoughts on yesterday's, today's, and next week's episodes are, in short, Kim is a manwhore who uses revenge to justify his ugly and dirty heart. He doesn't love Mook at all, not even his sister at this point or else he would understand how much his sister loved Tada. Someone who has at least some type or inch of love will not act this way. Kim only loves himself, period. Kim doesn't deserve Mook. Kim needs to be dead in spirit for the rest of his life by marrying and staying with Pak. Pak may have Kim's body but knowing that he doesn't love her will drive her insane for the rest of her life. Both of these bastards will have no peace or love or happiness. Death is too easy for them two.

Mook, please, put your foot down! Please run away from those selfish men in your life, Kim and Tada. Tada doesn't love Mook either.
He later sells Mook off to pay off his debts.

This lakorn has taught me that I would never want to be in Mook's shoes or as vulnerable and gullible as her even for love. It's not worth it. I would never forgive a guy like Kim. He can have all the reasons in the world to justify his actions but bottom line is, someone who truly loves you will never hurt you like this. At the most, they will just yell at you, break up with you, and leave.

Mook. Your love for Kim will never be enough because as great of a woman you are, you can never be enough for someone who isn't ready like Kim.

Seriously, I am touched by this lakorn, the dynamics and complications of the relationships. Because I am certain, actually, have never been surer that I would never want to meet a guy like Kim. I totally hate his guts. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think the last time I was this crazy for a lakorn was Sood Sai Paan with Toomtam and Vill. At least with Toomtam's Thitit, you knew he was doing all sorts of crazy stuff to get her love, affection, and attention. He loved Gandawasee so much. He didn't deliberately hurt her because he was cruel like Kim. He loved only her and it was beyond evident even when Gandamanee returned to his side. Thitit's jealousy was genuine and showed that he truly loved Gandawasee.

Thitit was never this coniving, manipulative, and calculative. In this one, Kim shows interest in all of them. Sure, he supposedly says he cares for Mook the most but his actions and intentions are totally the opposite. Kim's jealousy isn't even because he loves her. It's more because he wants to torture her and can't bear to see her happy or moving on. He set a mission and that was to ruin her and he accomplished it.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mannie said:
Same Aiyaja!! I just got access to Malimar.tv with paid subscription. Their player is fast!
How's their HD quality? Are they wide screen or stretched like DooTv's?

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Man, everyone hating Kim. Tbh, in the drama makes me hate him like I wouldn't want a guy like that too. But in real life, I'm still over here drooling over his hottness tho. I guess this lakorn just want us people to know that sometimes you want love but sometimes its just too much to carry on your back. You were born in the world by yourself, and when you die.. you die by yourself. even though, you may be need at some point in life. This lakorn is teaching us that guys can go really abusive, not just all lovely dovey like those guys that we want in those love lakorn. I always wanted a guy like in those love lakorn, but then summarize it up. they was just acting.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
If it wasn't for Pooklook and Michael, I wouldn't be an avid fan right now. I would have quit because my heart can't take the pain from an abusive pra'ake and dumb nang'ake.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't know either but the first page of this thread said Pooklook was contacted by P'Tua himself to play in this lakorn, so he must have chosen Pooklook, personally? But for Michael, all I kept hearing from him during his interviews was that people kept telling him how hardworking of an actor he is. I'm sure Bo, Ploy, and some of the familiar faces in here were self chosen since P'Tua has worked with them before. I think P'Tua chose Bo for Pak too because he said she had a certain element about her that he wanted to uhhh extract...don't remember the exact words he said.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Idk which direction this is taking but it's getting very sloppy. I believe that Kim will sleep with Dao and he will knock them both up according to the movie. I hope that changes.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DccfhvjAcnw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij3JcXgttmE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alYdF1u6Nlw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECqrlEVJEgM

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
Khun Tua specifically choose the main cast himself. He said he was impressed with Pooklook's acting and wanted her for Mook and he's already worked with Bo before and wanted to further challenge her with the role of Pak. As for Mike, he's Tua's favorite son at the moment so no surprise why he was selected.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
How's their HD quality? Are they wide screen or stretched like DooTv's?

Hmm, I don't know what Dootv quality is like. It doesn't look stretched to me but the HD doesn't seem as HD as it can get lol. Seems more like 720 when it could be 1080p

Here are some samples. I only use Malimar because my parents watch the Roku. While they hog it, might as well have the online subscription so I can watch on my computer/phone lol.

Here are the samples

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Idk which direction this is taking but it's getting very sloppy. I believe that Kim will sleep with Dao and he will knock them both up according to the movie. I hope that changes.
I hope not. If that was the case, Mook would be beyond stupid for still being friends with Dao and still allowing herself to be used and abused by Kim.

When that happens, I'm out. I can sort of understand if Kim slept with Pak but Dao too? Oh, no. I would exit if that happened. Now, I gotta read the summaries. Haha.

I can only take so much even if it's Pooklook and Michael. Lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think she's so stupid for sneaking behind Pak's back and being his mistress. Yes, love makes you blind. Fool her once shame on him. Fool her twice shame on her. Fool her thrice she should just go live on Jupiter because she sure is getting stupider. Kim will go after everyone associated with Tada and that includes Dao. If you pay attention to the opening, it gives out a lot about what will happen next.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
peachykeen said:
Khun Tua specifically choose the main cast himself. He said he was impressed with Pooklook's acting and wanted her for Mook and he's already worked with Bo before and wanted to further challenge her with the role of Pak. As for Mike, he's Tua's favorite son at the moment so no surprise why he was selected.
Oh, okay, thank you for the information.

@Mannie: That's pretty good quality, probably as good as Dootv.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
I think she's so stupid for sneaking behind Pak's back and being his mistress. Yes, love makes you blind. Fool her once shame on him. Fool her twice shame on her. Fool her thrice she should just go live on Jupiter because she sure is getting stupider. Kim will go after everyone associated with Tada and that includes Dao. If you pay attention to the opening, it gives out a lot about what will happen next.
Yeah, but I keep hoping Kim would hold out somehow like what he's doing to Pak, but it's only a matter of time before he caves in.

Alright, I'm going to really prepare to leave when real crap goes down. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Oh, Bow is great in here. She's now my favorite nang rai from Ch.7. Everyone should take notes from her. That's how you play rai without overdoing it. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Pooklook reminds of Aom, the actress who plays in the new version of Mae Bia. These ladies are gorgeous and they're full Thai. Bring back the pure Thai actors!