[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol Kim and Mook can really just do it anywhere and anytime. If she's fertile, they'll be having Irish twins yearly! Lol

Pak is getting even more psycho.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Haha. Okay, edited my post already. I got so upset at Kim, I got hungry. ;)

The reason why I think Kim is the worst pra'ake now is because the thought behind the action is just as bad as the other worse actions. Sure, Kim didn't rape Mook but to have used her in that way and take clips/photos? To keep lying to her that he loves her, so she can keep sinning with him when he's truly only using her. That's very cruel. That's like rape, but instead of stealing someone's self respect and pride physically, he's taking away everything from her emotionally and internally, killing her who knows how many times now. That I can never forgive.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh Bo is good. I got chills with the hatred in her eyes. Not a lot of people's acting can give me chills. Man their acting in here is superb!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Bo too!

She's hecka good and when she's toned down in her makeup in the opening preview and just leans on Kim, she looks so dang sweet and sad.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Thookatha said:
but man kimhan and mooks first time felt kind of out of place and too strangely synchronized...especially with the simultaneous unbuttoning of the shirts and stuff. lol

They're trying to show that the sex between Kim and Mook are consensual. Kim didn't trick or force her into doing it. Mook wants Kim as much as he wants her.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm surprised Kim didn't mention how pure she was the morning after their first night together. Lol

Their first night was straight to business, as their situation and hearts have changed. Kim slept with Mook, not out of love, but out of anger and revenge. That's what he said in the narrative in Episode 5.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I haven't read the spoilers at Manager but I'm so tempted to. Ugh. I hate this lakorn but I love it how it awakens all of the senses in me. Hahah. All of the moods too like sad to angry like that!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Man Pak's low personality reminds me of hi-so marnfah. The money, high status, and high education does nothing.

Finally Mook fights back next week!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Man Pak's low personality reminds me of hi-so marnfah. The money, high status, and high education does nothing.

Finally Mook fights back next week!
Pak has too much money, high status, power, and high education that she believes she's the best and must get everything she has her heart and eyes set on, that no one can wrong her but she can wrong anyone. What people need is religion to give them some peace and learn how to let go, not all of the above. Haha. Some of the most educated people I know have the smallest hearts. Sometimes, it's true, ignorance is bliss. When you're not the super smartest, you're not always calculating, you're just living life simply because you're in no competition and you know, life isn't a race, just enjoy the journey because one day it will end.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
I enjoy watching those willing scenes. Lol Other lakorn should follow this lakorn foot step and have more willing scenes rather than rape scenes. Force kisses are great but please no more rape. I want to see real kisses and real huggings. I'm tired of watching rated G staring scenes. The biggest disappointment for me was Raeng Pratana with Kim and Nadech. Too many staring scenes like they're gonna kiss then nothing happen. It gets old really fast.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Oh yah, in RP, there were hardly any real skinship scenes probably because of Nadech because we all know Kim does real kisses. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
TubbyTinker said:
does anyone know the song Dao was singing at the pub?
I was going to ask the same thing. Dang, if I was home and not on my iPhone, it would be easier to search for it. Maybe later. I've liked all of the songs she sang at the pub so far.

I personally feel like Nadech holds back on his acting when he's with other female costars and not Yaya. Nadech's acting is similar to Kim's, both are very good at the acting technicalities but no versatility. They play their roles almost all the same.

I wouldn't want Nadech to act in a slap kiss lakorn unless it's with Yaya because I already know Nadech is going to ruin the emotions and chemistry required for the slap kiss genre if the nang'ake is not Yaya. Haha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Gosh, I really want to see Ken and Pooklook together now too! Ken is one of my favorites. Even though Lek isn't considered handsome, Lek has become quite a great actor himself. I find him being able to channel or convey the scenes and emotions to a dot, too. Too bad he's not promoted when he's quite popular and the fanbase is there.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Aiyaja, calm down. The lakorn has only 6 episodes, hardly half way. Don't exhaust yourself. Take care and save your energy for the rest.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha! I like lakorns that make my heart hurt. That's when I know the lakorn has an impact on me. I'm sooooo IN. Lol I'm having fun ja, no worries.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
But yes, I'm going to hate Kim even more on the later half for sure.

Next preview.

Seems like Kim and Pak sleep together.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, I don't like those feelings though. Like a kid waiting for Christmas present on Christmas eve and a student waiting for exam result. I don't really like excitement. So, I'm more of slow and steady wins the race kind.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I feel the same way too, but I like to be moved and not too many lakorns move me. Just this year alone, it's only been this one.

I can't wait either that's why I'm so tempted to read the Manager summaries.