[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Why do people keep asking Mook or Kim if they still love each other or Kim keeps saying to Mook that she still loves him? Uh, duh! It's only been a few months, not years, when the incident happened or the break up. So why in the world would Pak expect them to move on so quickly?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, I was like dang, she shouldn't have slept with him. She just turned him even crazier and into a creeper after her. He feels like he owns her now. He won't let her go even if she was solid in leaving him.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
Haha, I was like dang, she shouldn't have slept with him. She just turned him even crazier and into a creeper after her. He feels like he owns her now. He won't let her go even if she was solid in leaving him.
Kim is a crazy bastard. He deserves to be with Paktra. Mook needs to run far away from him.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, as crazy as Pak is for Kim, that's how crazy Kim is for Mook. He can't see Mook with another guy, can't see her happy without him. Mook needs to step it up and leave him.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, in the preview, it does seem like Kim sleeps with Duang Dao, too. But I don't know if she'll go all the way through though, since she's a mae seu in here between Kim and Mook. I don't know if they're going to ruin her character in here. She's pretty much Mook's only good friend in here.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
He beats her :0 enter my list of worst pek character of the year. I am sooo done !! Mean wth? He is completly an ABUSER !!

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Kim and Paktra are both obsessed and possessive. The mentality, if I can't have you then no one else can is scary.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
preetam said:
He beats her :0 enter my list of worst pek character of the year. I am sooo done !! Mean wth? He is completly an ABUSER !!
He beats on Pak too. From the opening preview, Pak gets a few slaps from him.

Yeah, that mentality is just scary. I guess, we get to see psycho pra'akes.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Sadly, the reality is there are lots of peeps like Paktra, Mook and Kim in real life. This drama can be a good lesson to viewers.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Kim is the most abusive P'ek ever! His revenge doesn't solve any problem but causes more problems. I wish Mook and the baby died in the end so his sorry ass can live alone in this world with nothing but regrets.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Will Mook be pregnant?? I didn't read the summary for this Lakorn yet

Mannie

sarNie Adult
My family LOL. I'm going to come back to comment. Stuck at work all day /: and I'm sick. Can't wait to lay in bed and watch!

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
oh my. from the opening preview, today's episode, and next episode I just got a lot of things on my mind. First of all, man. I love the opening, I thought that they will just put previews that I already saw from the ost but no, they show mostly all the little parts that going to happen. But is it just me or whenever I watch a drama, I love watching the opening first bcos it gives me some more background knowledge about it. Second of all, that slap tho. I have to agree he is one of the most meanest pr'ake ever. Like damn and final of all, man. tomorrows episode tho. them at the beach. was waiting for this. Tbh.. Duangdao is actually pretty. I have to stay she's pretty than bo, in my opinion, but she can't pass pook. man, Kim has a lot of girls.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Yup. All of my cousins. Haha.
LOL

Yeah Kim rocket himself to the number one spot for worst praek in the history of lakorns with that slap. His face was scary! Even Ken T face in Sawan Bieng was not that scary.