[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh now we know why he hated her so much. She commited perjury. At first I was like she had nothing to do with it except being his sister.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ahh now we know why he hated her so much. She commited perjury. At first I was like she had nothing to do with it except being his sister.
I hope the choking scene is a nightmare. I can't recall watching any pra'ek choke drag a nangek so forcefully like that before. OHHH that makes sense now. Mook was put in a tough situation and chose to side with her brother. No wonder he called her a liar!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm still worrying  where i can watch this if i didn't catch it live ? as long as i knew ch7 doesn't upload her lakorns on youtube and they don't allows others to do too , so what to do when this will air ?  :scratchhead2:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
www.watchlakorn.in is where we watch all of Ch.7 lakorns. Most members have a Dootv account though. You pay monthly for that like Netflix. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
www.watchlakorn.in is where we watch all of Ch.7 lakorns. Most members have a Dootv account though. You pay monthly for that like Netflix. 
thank you for the help :p :thanks: 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Even if she took her brothers side, He should understand that it's a hard situation for her. Just like he is going to have to go through, between her and his sister too. He chose his sister too. It's stupid to hate her just for taking her brother's side, they are family.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
Even if she took her brothers side, He should understand that it's a hard situation for her. Just like he is going to have to go through, between her and his sister too. He chose his sister too. It's stupid to hate her just for taking her brother's side, they are family.
But she didn't just take his side, she lied under oath to get him off.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol and they're so playful behind the scenes too. I wonder if she also gets shy doing love scenes with Mike too like how she was with Weir.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
But she didn't just take his side, she lied under oath to get him off.
Wouldn't you do that to save your brother? And like they said, it was an accident. Accidents can happen whenever. Plus, just because of this doesn't give him the right to go and date another girl when he clearly knows that he still loves her. Pra eks like these are the most stupid, taking revenge when it him that he's hurting as well. I mean his sister is dead, no matter what he does, she won't wake back up.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Well I don't know about lying to save him, family or not. Actually no I wouldn't lie under oath to save anyone, not even my parents. I know that sounds cold but just imagine being on the other side. Karma will be so much worse because your lie made other people's lives horrible.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Well I don't know about lying to save him, family or not. Actually no I wouldn't lie under oath to save anyone, not even my parents. I know that sounds cold but just imagine being on the other side. Karma will be so much worse because your lie made other people's lives horrible.
How did her lie make the other people's lives horrible? Pra ek's sister is already dead, so he's making his own life miserable by not letting it go.

Ntxawm_yyang said:
She didn't lie on purpose but is because she wasn't sure if he brother did kill her or was it accident.
It is a really hard situation to be in-between two people that you love. I believe that it was an accident caused by the argument they had because the brother cheated.

tgamber said:
She might have lied her bro being cheater, not the murder.
I think so too. But I believe it wasn't murder. I think they were arguing and it accidentally happened. But they could've came and sat down and talk about it nicely without having to cause all this trouble, then pra ek and n'ek wouldn't have to go through all this trouble and the sister wouldn't die.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
How did her lie make the other people's lives horrible? Pra ek's sister is already dead, so he's making his own life miserable by not letting it go.

It is a really hard situation to be in-between two people that you love. I believe that it was an accident caused by the argument they had because the brother cheated.

I think so too. But I believe it wasn't murder. I think they were arguing and it accidentally happened. But they could've came and sat down and talk about it nicely without having to cause all this trouble, then pra ek and n'ek wouldn't have to go through all this trouble and the sister wouldn't die.
So you are saying it is ok to lie to get your family off of murder, intention or not? What your saying is the victim is dead anyways, why should the person who caused her death go to jail especially of that person is a family member? I don't know, to me that is wrong.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
So you are saying it is ok to lie to get your family off of murder, intention or not? What your saying is the victim is dead anyways, why should the person who caused her death go to jail especially of that person is a family member? I don't know, to me that is wrong.
I'm saying that if you know how to forgive and forget, you won't have to suffer. I'm not saying that the person at fault shouldn't be punished, but I'm saying that the innocent person doesn't need to be imprisoned along with them. Pra ek doesn't need to torture n'ek to get revenge, he needs to go search for proof to be able to put the person at fault in his place.