[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Press on the link to go watch on youtube. Ch 7 don't allow their videos to play on some sites. :)
thank you Bie for the help  :kiss2:  and wooooow i didn't expect that , that supppeeerrr intense :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: the pare'k is a complete psycho crazy , the teaser look very catchy hope the pace of the lakorn will be good too 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sooo much sadness from the MV OST i don't know what to expect, i don't want  to say this before the lakorn airing but my first impression of Mike from the scene in the MV he doesn't look solid in his acting in some scene i feel he needed to be pushed a little bit more so he can show his expression and feeling more strongly is too early to say more so i will just wait to watch the lakorn better and see if my first impression will change or not and pooklook i pity her already so much sadness and depression moment here she is just fabulous in this type of scenes 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSGP1XIYWCk

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I have low expectations because it is Ch.7 and not my favorite production. Even Pordeecom messes up sometimes. Lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I have low expectations because it is Ch.7 and not my favorite production. Even Pordeecom messes up sometimes. Lol.
. Noooo :( lol, yeah ch7 needs new management team.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I shed some tears watching that mv. Idk if Ima be up for all the drama!!! So depressing. Kim & Mook's love started off very beautiful, idk how I'm going to withstand watching it tumble down T_T

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Michael's handsome, can act, and sing. Oh my golly. Another triple threat man from Ch.7 like Weir. He can play instruments too. Quadruple threat.