[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I read the interview, thanks for the link Mahalo. Don't know what to say. I think they're still young so they should not come out too strong. Do they have managers? I think they need to build their talent vs the fast track fame through koojin. What's going to happen if like for say 5 years down the road and they no longer crush on each other, then what? I mean look at Min and Porshe, they played the koojin game so much that it got boring to them. Then Min plays it with Weir that to me she just looks desperate.
Well to each their own. Plus Mike is such a flirt.
I didn't think Min and Porshe were pushed as a koojin were they. They only had two lakorn? together right? But Weir Min I could definitely tell they tried to push them as a koo jin, but it didn't work out.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
I didn't think Min and Porshe were pushed as a koojin were they. They only had two lakorn? together right? But Weir Min I could definitely tell they tried to push them as a koo jin, but it didn't work out.
I was saying in terms of themselves vs the channel cus didn't Porshe and Min try to play that "do we or do we not like each other" thing for a while?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I was saying in terms of themselves vs the channel cus didn't Porshe and Min try to play that "do we or do we not like each other" thing for a while?
They promoted themselves. Lol. The channel wasn't even pushing them just like how Bowchael are promoting themselves. I think I'll be fine with them if their fans are the only ones crazy about them but they are also crazy about themselves.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
They promoted themselves. Lol. The channel wasn't even pushing them just like how Bowchael are promoting themselves. I think I'll be fine with them if their fans are the only ones crazy about them but they are also crazy about themselves.
Lol,Min and Porsche tried too hard.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol,Min and Porsche tried too hard.
I think Min is always all over her p'eks. It's obvious when she likes someone. I've seen bts of Pin Anong and she was always following Weir around. She tried hard to be his type. At the time, his spec was Chinese looking girls so she'd call him hia until this day. She definitely doesn't like Om, I know that. Lol. She didn't seem too ecstatic at their recent opening.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
I think Min is always all over her p'eks. It's obvious when she likes someone. I've seen bts of Pin Anong and she was always following Weir around. She tried hard to be his type. At the time, his spec was Chinese looking girls so she'd call him hia until this day. She definitely doesn't like Om, I know that. Lol. She didn't seem too ecstatic at their recent opening.
Lol I noticed that too. She always looks starstruck when she looks at him. She's been quiet lately, does she have anything coming up?

Ntxawm_yyang

sarNie Egg
@bieluvr that's what I'm thinking too. I think he probably push her by accident when she found out that he cheat on her but he lied to mike and everyone that she cheat on him when he's the one who cheat on her.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Mahalo said:
 She tried hard to be his type. At the time, his spec was Chinese looking girls so she'd call him hia until this day. 
That's just sad. Desperation is never attractive LOL

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol I noticed that too. She always looks starstruck when she looks at him. She's been quiet lately, does she have anything coming up?
She's fliming two lakorns: Baan Sai Tong with Vee and the Kob remake with Om.

member101

sarNie Egg
Min didn't call Weir "Hia" because he likes Chinese looking girls. She called him, Hia because he's a friend of her brother. Weir and her brother are the same age and went to high school together.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think we know what "hia" means but she could've called him P'Weir like everyone else. Instead, she used the Chinese term, which you kind of get the point. Lol. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol she called him P before then switched to hia.

Weir is funny, he like chinese looking but Bella is half white. That guy is so opposite sometime lol.