[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

sarN

sarNie Granny
I...just can't accept a manwhore, gosh darn it but the lakorn look too good to pass !

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Haha I can't accept a manwhore either but I find it impossible to resist Mike lol. He's looking very handsome in here and both his leading ladies are good actresses too. 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
Michael and bow , my golden couple , love the story line , he will be manwhore  so awful :cry:  but this story seem very interesting but will be great if bow  here really but i love cast anyway  finally ch7  make good choice   :dance1: 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Man!! As much as I don't want to see Bo as rai and not a fan of Pooklook, there is a part of me that still wants to watch this. Guess will have to wait until it airs. The pictures look good.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm going to tune in for the first couple of episodes to see how much heartache I can take from this player of a p'ek.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Bad boys in lakorns are the best...not so much in real life. He looks better here. I am not a fan of pooklook so I'll wait and see how ya'll think about the lakorn first before giving it a try. I hate to follow a lakorn then halfway it sucks.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omgg as much as I hate man whores!! Lol Michael looks so hot! damn he's all shirtless too whoa he's for sure going to have lots of bed scenes what disgust me is that he'll be sleeping with bo impregnating her then same with pooklook right? Will she be prego in here too??

teran

sarNie Egg
I can't wait to watch this...I'm in love with Michael! He's super sweet and cute. Pooklook is one of my faves as an actress, too. I'm so excited for her to be pairing with Michael.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
I'm guilty^^^ Both Maya See Muk and Kularb Len Fai. It's funny cause Vee played in both. Haha.
Yeah, even though I don't like Vee, why is he getting paired with some of my favorite actresses. Green, Now and Bo.