[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Huy! Seeing those touchy pictures of Mike and Bo make me kinda jealous for Bow lol! It seems like I've enjoyed Mike with every girl he's paired up so far, Maggi, Now, Preaw, Bow and I'm already seeing chemistry between him and the girls in here too. In the future, I hope to see him work with Sammy and Baifern. I wouldn't mind Min or Mai either. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ch3eks said:
Huy! Seeing those touchy pictures of Mike and Bo make me kinda jealous for Bow lol! It seems like I've enjoyed Mike with every girl he's paired up so far, Maggi, Now, Preaw, Bow and I'm already seeing chemistry between him and the girls in here too. In the future, I hope to see him work with Sammy and Baifern. I wouldn't mind Min or Mai either. 

Agree with you! Although I haven't seen Maggi and Mike yet, I hope to watch their lakorn soon! He looks good with all his girls so far :)
Wouldn't mind seeing him pair up with those girls as well~

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Michael is too darn good looking. Mannn, this guy always got me experiencing the butterflies :3
Pooklook's looking pretty, too. 

Credit: สามัญการละคร @ facebook

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I wouldn't mind seeing this hottie pair up with Kwan ><" Since they both of the same personal trainer, they often workout together.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
SarN, it's a remake of the novel/movie Mia Nok Huajai. For the lakorn, they just changed the title for whatever reason. If you like Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawat then you'll probably like this one since both stories are by the same author. Kimhan is probably the WORST praek in all of lakorn/movie history. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
no. Kade in 'mai tieng' is the worst HAHA. I see, its a novel from the 80's too. Man. This author love revenge plot & sadist p'ek ! We could be sister lol.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know SarN. The praek here gets both nang aek's pregnant, calls the nang aek a slut and refuses to believe the child is his while sleeping with the nang aek's brother's girlfriend. The guy goes around and sleeping with everyone haha. Just talking about it gives me a headache lol. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
ch3eks said:
I don't know SarN. The praek here gets both nang aek's pregnant, calls the nang aek a slut and refuses to believe the child is his while sleeping with the nang aek's brother's girlfriend. The guy goes around and sleeping with everyone haha. Just talking about it gives me a headache lol. 
Omg...wait. Whattt? So michael will be sleeping around and impregnants both girls ? *faints

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
^ Yes Smilez! He marries Bo to get back at Pooklook because he believes Pooklook's brother murdered his sister. Later when he meets Pooklook again, he takes her as a mistress claiming he still has feelings for her and thus gets them both pregnant. Then he goes on to sleep with Pooklook's brother's current girlfriend so he can throw it at his face. Crazy eh? 

sarN

sarNie Granny
whao, he a manwhore !!! At least Kade from 'mai tien' isnt a slut lol dumb & mean ,yeah but that it. Now , i understand why they change the tittle because it might be different from the novel like what happen to the remake of 'Nang Fah Kub Satan', the storyline did a 360 from the orginal because the p'ek in there suppose to have an affair w/ the brother 's wife then got her pregnant but she abort it.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I hope they change some stuff cuz getting two girls preggy seems a bit raeng for praek in Thai lakorn. Chun rup mai daiiiii lol. I mean can u imagine the ending....Por Jao!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@cheeks:
Thanks for the summarization of the drama. It'll be hot to watch Michael play as a jerk but I don't think I can handle all this drama !!!! Too much sooo much, I just can't even right now

sarN

sarNie Granny
TubbyTinker said:
I hope they change some stuff cuz getting two girls preggy seems a bit raeng for praek in Thai lakorn. Chun rup mai daiiiii lol. I mean can u imagine the ending....Por Jao!!

ending -> child support 

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
lmao, you girls are way too funny. haha, I enjoyed going through and reading your posts about Michael's role being a manwhore  :coverlaf:  But whaaaaat? I mean....who wants a man that is disloyal & such a jerk?! Like Thip said..I hope they change some things up!! For now, I'm going to still cheer for my Bowchael...after that...I'll come to accept the sad truth. No more Mor but a SADIST, haha 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
awesomedua said:
lmao, you girls are way too funny. haha, I enjoyed going through and reading your posts about Michael's role being a manwhore  :coverlaf:  But whaaaaat? I mean....who wants a man that is disloyal & such a jerk?! Like Thip said..I hope they change some things up!! For now, I'm going to still cheer for my Bowchael...after that...I'll come to accept the sad truth. No more Mor but a SADIST, haha 

hahahaa, you crack me up Dua with your "no more Mor but a SADIST" hahahaha

sarN

sarNie Granny
i can accept a rapist p'ek but not a manwhore one ,o' buddha i might be more sadist in the head than anyone on the fourm  :yuck:  :yuck: