[Ch7] Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen (Samun Karn Lakorn)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
If only Dootv uploads it quicker before I go to work, I would upload it for you guys. Lol On dailymotion if they don't have a time limit.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Where's Sarn BTW? This one is more like her genre from the pics. I haven't started this week's episodes. Been focusing on Joo Won while I can. Two hotties in a day is too much.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
gosh I am soo behind. I have yet to start on this but school is getting in the way it's ok I shall wait! Thanks so much to Thip for subbing!! I can't wait to watch this, I am going to hate MIke heheh but then gonna love his hotness gosh this is going to be my first pooklook lakorn but I am excited because I know she has been playing quite tragedies and from what I heard she is doing a terrific job. Already hate Bo in KLF lol gosh she is going to be a Bi*** in here UGH!H

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching it, couldn't wait for full screen. But it's so heart aching watching it. Fell so sad for Mook. The preview for next week is going to be crazy.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes. She's a great actress. I realized this since Kularb Len Fai. Her and Now killed it with their performances. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Bo is so hateable in here. But Kimhan is the biggest jerk.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Man Kimhan takes the cake for most cold hearted praek. That breakup letter, omg I've never read anything so chilling. Ah'Tua was good!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
He is the most cold hearted pra'ake but the way how Ah'Tua directs the acting and because of how Michael portrays the emotions and character too, he shows that he's hurt yet he's pushed to punish her. I love that forbidden and dilemma on his face. I just love it! Haha! I'm sooooo in with the heavy and dramatic scenes.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Unlike Om here who couldn't portray or translate emotions for jack in HJT. I didn't understand him half of the time. Om just always had that pissy and constipated look. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm in love with Michael. Lol.  He's doing so well for a newbie. I think he makes a good Kimhan. If he's already this good early on in his career, how great will he be in the future? This is a very hard character to portray. He's playing it so well. He's not as great as Tui but he's better than many others I've seen. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Unlike Om here who couldn't portray or translate emotions for jack in HJT. I didn't understand him half of the time. Om just always had that pissy and constipated look. Haha.
Lol my poor Om!!! I hope he has as much chemistry with Pooklook as hers with Weir and now Mike. Man I soooooo wish she is freelance cud I am dying to see her with Ken P! So sad that she pledge her loyalty to ch7 like Weir.