[Ch7] Roy Lae Sanae Luang (DaraVdo)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
oh ok then.
do u know what storyline and when they open ceremony.
i wonder why pong his is in here but not in the one with min in bst ka? i want to watch pong n min more
Sorry I don't know the storyline. If this lakorn is a remake of Nangfah Kub Satan the storyline will be about revenge. Don't know when open ceremony will be. Just have to wait for more update news.

Maybe he didn't get the role in BST that why he in here. :coverlaf:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
here a pic of pong n pan... i think now she didnt look on this pretty on her anymore :bhehe: :bhehe:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Pan look hot in some picture and some are just??? Just like other actress as well...it all depend on her makeup teacher lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Pancake's makeup was gorgeous in 2008, now ch7 just sucks with makeup, everyone looks caked on or too bare. They need to fire their makeup artists.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Pong is lIke their actor now lol Seriously, he plays the same role. A sadistic praek

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yea he's good at it but it's predictable. He should try to challenge himself with different roles

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
anyways when is it da opening ceremony??? idk anymore like others say it a new pair :whatever:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The opening ceremony is going to be next week. That what I read at SPICY Forum a member who got the news @ sweetpancake forum.

galooniecake

sarNie Egg
it were to said again, that opening ceremony will be next week, during / after songkran....can't wait!..so excited to see the new pair!

fun

Expired Sarnie
What happened to Kan and Cheer? I was gone for two weeks and this is what I get? So unfair lol Anyways Ch5 and & has not paired anoyone that I have liked together. I am still waiting for a Kan and Cheer reunion.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
So does anyone know for sure if this is a remake of Johnny's lakorn Nangfah gub satan?? I loved the old one cause even though it was about revenge somehow Johnny infused his character with comedy. I think the rape night was the only time it was really intense and dramatic. All his interactions with n'ek were more funny than anything.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Um it is already past next week or songkra but still don't see anything out there. I almost forgive this lakorn