[CH7] Rian Hemarej (Polyplus)

lesibangbang

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i was rooting for Dome pairing with Yaya in for the new Prissana 2012 and Dome
will have one next year with Chompoo its for polyplus called 'Saen Ruk' nothing is
updated nor any confirm but we'll have to wait maybe a news might come at the end of this
year.

that's a good news. Dome tends to work with hotest actresses. first Ploy, then aum?? then chompoo??? lol,dome should accept the lakorn with aff in 2008 or 2009, I cant remember clearly. They also do a mag shooting together.

jakjann

Jakjann
I am not sure do you all already know the name of this drama or not but if not then the name of this drama is: Rian Hemmarajเหรียญเหมราช

tinah

sarNie Coma
well, polyplus always chooses the same actresses for both channels so dome and aum are bound to pair up lol eventually he will be pair with araya and pancake too. i am not looking forward to seeing him with pancake

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The title is strange, Royal Medal/Coin. Polyplus needs to work on casting n'eks they haven't worked with, so far its repeatedly Ploy, Aum, Pancake. Only once in a while they use someone they haven't worked with.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I don't very like aum and I feel like a lakorn everytime when I watch aum lakorn I don't know what is the main idea about her. Just like right now I dk what is Roy ruk is about.

Zowie_lol_Sin

sarNie Adult
It's very excited to know that they will make Hemaraj 2 and more feeling good that I will see Dome with Aum in New lakorn.......Anyway I still love the first season when Num and Aum pair in this lakorn
...>>>>...^.^ I'm glad that Polyplus will connect to make Hemaraj 2.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Really? i have the Aum and Num one at home. I was so mad i bought this lakorn and it didn't even have an ending. Too bad there is no Num, Num was hot in that lakorn. The ost was beautiful. Can't wait then, I hope they bring back Louis and May's couple. And make Louis survive the explosion, he deserves to be with his kid.

Best OST everrrrr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66G9MEHZCKM

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
It's very excited to know that they will make Hemaraj 2 and more feeling good that I will see Dome with Aum in New lakorn.......Anyway I still love the first season when Num and Aum pair in this lakorn
...>>>>...^.^ I'm glad that Polyplus will connect to make Hemaraj 2.

omg i remeber watching this. What was it about anyway? i didnt get any of it... Even though i watched it... Like said, there
wasnt any ending.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the lakorn with aum/num was boring. im surprise they would even have a sequel since it didnt do well. do they have to wear winter clothes again cause they pretend to be filmed abroad lol

this is already the 3rd lakorn of polyplus that is linked with ch7. the only one they had for ch3 for this year is "ruk ork akard" they dont seem to work with ch3 a lot

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the lakorn with aum/num was boring. im surprise they would even have a sequel since it didnt do well. do they have to wear winter clothes again cause they pretend to be filmed abroad lol

this is already the 3rd lakorn of polyplus that is linked with ch7. the only one they had for ch3 for this year is "ruk ork akard" they dont seem to work with ch3 a lot
is this a sequel of Aump when she paired with P'Num?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
No this is not a sequel to Aump & Num lakorn "Hemaraj"....I can't remember hear that they film part 2 of "Hemaraj" a long time ago but they never air it due to poor rating for the first part....So this is a totally different lakorn....Someone @ SPICY Forum said that this is going to be a revenge type of lakorn.