[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
The video's cute lol
Do you know if Ning is exclusively working with CH7? She's everywhere!
Off topic and random but do you know how production company works in thai et? Are they like actors where some are contracted or freelance? Like someone (in another thread) mentioned Porcedoom?? moving to One31. I vaguely remember actors being contracted with a production company and exclusively working with that company but that was years ago. For example, Om Akapan working with Polyplus. Just curious!
Yes, she’s a producer and director at Ch7. She just helps with lots of different things at Ch7 as well if it’s her “kids.” She has a few actors and actresses that she takes care of more since she has pretty much became their show biz mom. And yea, some productions have certain actors that are signed to them. Like I know Prang K and Namtarn aren’t technically signed to Ch3 but they are with signed Broadcast so they are with Ch3 and can play with them.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Finally watched this and it’s not too bad. I don’t even remember what happened in the old version lol I think Pinkploy’s acting was kind of bland in the first 1-2 episodes but she got better later. I haven’t watch any of bank’s lakorns since the one with Mookda. He’s still so cute. Hehe. The transition is a bit choppy but it’s not too distracting for me. lol Poor Gookgik is stuck playing rai roles. Sigh.

Yes, she’s a producer and director at Ch7. She just helps with lots of different things at Ch7 as well if it’s her “kids.” She has a few actors and actresses that she takes care of more since she has pretty much became their show biz mom. And yea, some productions have certain actors that are signed to them. Like I know Prang K and Namtarn aren’t technically signed to Ch3 but they are with signed Broadcast so they are with Ch3 and can play with them.
Thank You!

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Ugh I got annoyed when I saw this lol
But at least Siwa notices Palai’s jealousy and turns over to hug her :icon12:
I'm hoping for real that it will be another one of their waking dreams (they really do that a lot, right?). Me too, I was really annoyed when I saw that... Ok, he was sweet holding her. But, c'mon, there's another woman lying there... for me, really strange/funny(?)

mayag

sarNie Adult
I'm hoping for real that it will be another one of their waking dreams (they really do that a lot, right?). Me too, I was really annoyed when I saw that... Ok, he was sweet holding her. But, c'mon, there's another woman lying there... for me, really strange/funny(?)
That would be really nice haha. Lakorns are crazy like that. I’m pretty sure I saw the same scene in the previous version sadly.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Oh no! Man, that is strange... to say the least. For me.
And what is Jan doing there?
If I remember correctly, Janjaeng moves into Siwa's house to "take care" of his mom. Then one day she pretends to be sick and sleeps in Siwa's bed? I think that's the scene we see in the OST.

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
If I remember correctly, Janjaeng moves into Siwa's house to "take care" of his mom. Then one day she pretends to be sick and sleeps in Siwa's bed? I think that's the scene we see in the OST.
I don't know if I laugh or cry. Guess that's lakorn world for us! Hahahahahahahahahaha

vina

sarNie Egg
I have seen the original version of Noon and Paul last November, how is this version so far?

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I have seen the original version of Noon and Paul last November, how is this version so far?
I've seen just some parts of the original. So far, from what I gather, this new version introduced the characters more than the original one, givind a fuller background on their relationships, but plotwise it is following the original one in general. Some details here and there are different, but so far, it is following the plot.
Script is a little choppy sometimes (out of nowhere the characters say or do something that doesn't fit with the scene, you know?). But as a whole, it is not bad. The chemistry between the leads is okay for me here. I'm finding it quite interesting!!! The supportive cast is doing great too, acting and characters are not over the top. That's a good thing for me (for it was kind of borthersome for me on the previous version).

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Found this new trailer uploaded by Pinkploy's fanclub. There are some new dialogues in the trailer.

Palai: If the person I love is a lucky charm, that is you, Khun Siwa.
Siwa: I love you.

:sad6::crybaby2:I want to see that scene so bad but only their voices could be heard from the trailer. I melt just by listening to their voices.

http://instagr.am/p/CIavAuvhcfo/
OMO, OMO, OMO, OMO! When will our pranangs confess, friends? When? hahahahahahahahahahahah
Hoping it will be a sweet moment. Me too, I melted just by listening (and, obviously, after understanding what they said!)

Thank you, @Chario mintmario !!!!!;):)

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
OMO, OMO, OMO, OMO! When will our pranangs confess, friends? When? hahahahahahahahahahahah
Hoping it will be a sweet moment. Me too, I melted just by listening (and, obviously, after understanding what they said!)

Thank you, @Chario mintmario !!!!!;):)
You are welcome. :love:

LOL. I also can't wait for their confession and more pranang scenes. But from what Bank said in interview, we will get to see Siwa and Palai real love story start from the middle of the lakorn.

mayag

sarNie Adult
We already got a hint of it with Siwa hugging Palai after seeing that she was worried for him :love:

In the old version, Palai was quite cold towards Siwa until the second half. But I like that, in this version, we already see Palai developing a soft corner for Siwa. <3 I mean who wouldn’t! He’s actually such a nice, easy-going guy. And Bank is well-suited for the role :love:

It’s almost Monday again:cheer:

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
You are welcome. :love:

LOL. I also can't wait for their confession and more pranang scenes. But from what Bank said in interview, we will get to see Siwa and Palai real love story start from the middle of the lakorn.
Do you think something will happen that is going to make them fall in love or will it be something gradual, more like living together will lead to love?
In the previous version, there was one of those terrible R scenes between them (I don't think, from the teasers, that that will happen in this version) and after that (somehow :rolleyes:) they gradually fell in love. I still cannot put together the "their living together and Jan sleeping with them" scene in the middle of all this hahahahahahahahahaha

We already got a hint of it with Siwa hugging Palai after seeing that she was worried for him :love:

In the old version, Palai was quite cold towards Siwa until the second half. But I like that, in this version, we already see Palai developing a soft corner for Siwa. <3 I mean who wouldn’t! He’s actually such a nice, easy-going guy. And Bank is well-suited for the role :love:

It’s almost Monday again:cheer:
Yes, both of the leads are doing a good job portraying the characters. Siwa is completely the laid back kind o praek. And a harmless bon vivant. That's it until he found his match in Palai. Girl sure is smart in "decoding" Siwa's laid back ways. No, he was not a womaniser nor a bad guy, just one who tried (and failed at first) with a classic pickup line. And now that he is in love (because for me he is. He just hasn't come to terms with it yet hahahahahaha), you can see in the little details that he's trying to help Palai. Girl is the one who is sloooooooooowly developing feelings for him. Sloooooooowly. I think that when she falls, she will fall hard. And we are going to have heartbreak. It wouldn't be a lakorn if there wasn't heartbreak and misunderstandings between them... (bear in mind it is just my humble opinion so far)

mayag

sarNie Adult
Ugh I'm not ready for the heartbreak and misunderstandings. :sad6: We already know there's going to be a lot of that. I wish it was just a lakorn full of Siwa and Palai's love story haha.

No, I don't think Siwa will rape Palai in this version. I agree that it made no sense how Palai fell in love in the previous version. It looks like it will be consensual this time from the teaser. I wonder if Siwa will still take her away to his vacation house since Palai has already cut things off with Thana.

Both Great and Bank have such nice smooth skin...I'm jealous lol

Nature100

sarNie Hatchling
I like this version more the nek is not cold like in the old one and there is lot of interactions btw the both there was a r scene in the old one but watching all the teaser i think here it will be a Willing scene omg cant wait for next episodes