[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
This one is airing next slot either after Fah Mee Tawan or Ngao Boon.

The cast will record for Hello Superstar this Monday to promote this lakorn.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Did pinkploy do something to her nose. In the picture with the flower dress her nose just stood out. I know she has a sharp nose but in that particular picture and the one above her nose seemed different. Anyway, it could be that she's maturing into her looks. But usually I notice her hair or smile first but this time her nose basically said...look at me.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Omg really?? That’s awesome news! I’m so excited!! Feels like time went by so soon with this one
Right..It went by so fast. I can't wait for this one too.

Did pinkploy do something to her nose. In the picture with the flower dress her nose just stood out. I know she has a sharp nose but in that particular picture and the one above her nose seemed different. Anyway, it could be that she's maturing into her looks. But usually I notice her hair or smile first but this time her nose basically said...look at me.
As a fan who has been following her for quite sometimes, I don't think she did anything. It might be just the make up and camera angle.

These are her past pics since 2017.
20201024_143120816960.jpg
20201024_143143396370.jpg

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Erm I love the original one but I’m gonna give this a pass since I’m not warmed up to that main girl yet.