[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She looks as manly as he does on the pictures
Lol, she does have strong features but at some angles she's pretty. I think Bank doesn't look too bad with her, I see a bit of resemblance with them. They seemed to get along better than when she was with Ko...I feel bad for her with him, he legit didn't seem like he cared for her.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Lol, she does have strong features but at some angles she's pretty. I think Bank doesn't look too bad with her, I see a bit of resemblance with them. They seemed to get along better than when she was with Ko...I feel bad for her with him, he legit didn't seem like he cared for her.
Bank and Ko have different personality. You can't say Ko ignores or doesn't care for Pinkploy. Literally he is the one who always talk good about her to others. While Bank is outgoing and like to tease Pinkploy in a funny way, Ko is different. He is very kind to her and teases her in a respectful way. Ko is a supaburoot according to her.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Bank and Ko have different personality. You can't say Ko ignores or doesn't care for Pinkploy. Literally he is the one who always talk good about her to others. While Bank is outgoing and like to tease Pinkploy in a funny way, Ko is different. He is very kind to her and teases her in a respectful way. Ko is a supaburoot according to her.
Well, I don't follow them in order to know if they are good friends afterward. I just happened to watched their open ceremony and it was uncomfortable to see. Bless her heart for trying cause he came across like she didn't exist lol. Now, if they became friends after the lakorn or towards the end, that's good for them. I am basing it on what I saw. She attempted to start a conversation and such, and he's like, girl I have no time for you. Perhaps, she just caught him on the wrong day where he's interested with other people than her. I mean, he barely look at her. Anyhow, if they work it out that's wonderful. This isn't the first time where I see the main couple are like that, it's not a big deal, really. Matt and Tye are like that in their first lakorn. He acted like he has no patience for her and barely acknowledged her lol. But after the lakorn they seemed cool.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Well, I don't follow them in order to know if they are good friends afterward. I just happened to watched their open ceremony and it was uncomfortable to see. Bless her heart for trying cause he came across like she didn't exist lol. Now, if they became friends after the lakorn or towards the end, that's good for them. I am basing it on what I saw. She attempted to start a conversation and such, and he's like, girl I have no time for you. Perhaps, she just caught him on the wrong day where he's interested with other people than her. I mean, he barely look at her. Anyhow, if they work it out that's wonderful. This isn't the first time where I see the main couple are like that, it's not a big deal, really. Matt and Tye are like that in their first lakorn. He acted like he has no patience for her and barely acknowledged her lol. But after the lakorn they seemed cool.
It's understandable. He has a GF...So both him and her treat each other as Pee Nong. And it's amazing that even fans that ship them together are understanding and mature. They don't go overboard. U are right though they really become closer after they started promoting the lakorn. It's been almost one year but they still have events together.

Ko has been babbling these "Pinkploy is my everlasting N'ek." "Pinkploy keeps getting prettier." "Pinkploy is a talented new actress." "Pinkploy is my koojin." LOL...He is like the only actor who keeps praising his co-star this way. Hahah

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Some more update pics. Look like still cuts from a Korean drama...lol... :pancarta:

WechatIMG251.jpeg
WechatIMG259.jpeg
WechatIMG252.jpeg
WechatIMG256.jpeg

P.S. I know why Bank and Pinkploy are getting along so well. They both are pet lovers. They bond well through the love of puppies and cats. Hahaha...Their BTS clips are so funny..

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
I just have time to translate the synopsis in the poster above. My Thai is not good but I hope at least it helps. :)

Synopsis in official poster:

When the heiress of a billionaire family lost everything including her parents who got murdered...lost all the properties to her aunt and her daughter...Her revenge starts with a business man who is a fiancé of her aunt's daughter...he becomes a chess piece in her game...She uses a confidential documents that shows his father's bad deed as a way to force/pressure him. But their closeness turns to love. Before she starts to see the value in his love, and to learn how to forgive, everything is almost too late.

These are the things that got changed in the new version.

- N'ek has a younger brother in new version? That's what got shared earlier by an actor who plays this role.
- P'ek in old version is a director/owner of a hospital. But in here, he is a business man.
- Both Jun Jaraeng (Gookgik's character) and N'ek are nieces of Rasika. But in new version, Jun Jaraeng is Rasika's daughter. Well...who know? There might be a twist. Because in old version, there was also a twist in Rasika and Jun Jaraeng's relationship.
- That confidential document about his dad's bad deed might not be stored in a website anymore but in a safe lock??? In one of the promotional clip before the fitting, it said the p'ek needs to find the password to the Safe Lock. Let's see. Everything is not clear at the moment.

I love the storyline and I love the cast. So I can't wait for this one.:naughty2: So sad though...due to Covid 19, they have stopped filming for one month already. Don't know when they can resume the filming.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I just have time to translate the synopsis in the poster above. My Thai is not good but I hope at least it helps. :)

Synopsis in official poster:

When the heiress of a billionaire family lost everything including her parents who got murdered...lost all the properties to her aunt and her daughter...Her revenge starts with a business man who is a fiancé of her aunt's daughter...he becomes a chess piece in her game...She uses a confidential documents that shows his father's bad deed as a way to force/pressure him. But their closeness turns to love. Before she starts to see the value in his love, and to learn how to forgive, everything is almost too late.

These are the things that got changed in the new version.

- N'ek has a younger brother in new version? That's what got shared earlier by an actor who plays this role.
- P'ek in old version is a director/owner of a hospital. But in here, he is a business man.
- Both Jun Jaraeng (Gookgik's character) and N'ek are nieces of Rasika. But in new version, Jun Jaraeng is Rasika's daughter. Well...who know? There might be a twist. Because in old version, there was also a twist in Rasika and Jun Jaraeng's relationship.
- That confidential document about his dad's bad deed might not be stored in a website anymore but in a safe lock??? In one of the promotional clip before the fitting, it said the p'ek needs to find the password to the Safe Lock. Let's see. Everything is not clear at the moment.

I love the storyline and I love the cast. So I can't wait for this one.:naughty2: So sad though...due to Covid 19, they have stopped filming for one month already. Don't know when they can resume the filming.
Thanks for translating girl! Too bad we have to wait longer for this to air or even get some BTS.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Thanks for translating girl! Too bad we have to wait longer for this to air or even get some BTS.
Yes too bad. The cast and crew are ready to go back to work anytime. Hahah...I think they also miss their work. Khun Noi (DaraVDO boss) posted that the script is ready (15 episodes done). During this quarantine period, they have been working on the script and cues.

Anyway Bank looks so handsome here. This is the scene when Palai have a dinner date with Siwa.

WechatIMG274.jpeg

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Damn...This one is going to be more spicy. Noon's version was actually a softer version of the novel. Now this one look like it's going to be more raeng more spicy than the novel itself. FYI, the n'ek in the novel is 10 times more stubborn and more stupid than Noon was in 2007 version. :risas3:

http://instagr.am/p/CAktvezgl9t/

Last edited: