[CH7] Rahut Rissaya (DaraVDO) : Bank Artit / Pinkploy Paparwadee

Nature100

sarNie Hatchling
Omgg i cannot handle they are sooo good I wonder y the hell they dont get high ratings and guyzzzz was there a r scene in the real novel

Last edited:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my gosh. Why the heck are they so freakin cute? Now I really Have to wait for Monday for this. And that’s in 3 lonngggg dayss. lol why do I feel spoil even tho we’re really not spoiled? I mean, they’re finally doing something with this lakorn and the cast. The promotion is finally popping out. lol I hope people start tuning in and give this lakorn the good ratings it deserves.

mayag

sarNie Adult
By the way, Pinkploy did a cover of the ending OST today at an event organized by Ch7. It sounds good. :love: She has this sweet voice that I really like. P.S. Why all these actors and actresses of Ch7 can sing? LOL. I swear they all can sing.

http://instagr.am/p/CI-OyAqJalA/
I saw this earlier! She’s actually a decent singer. And yea I’ve noticed that too haha..so many in ch7 can sing!

Dearest

恋の予感
Ok, but is anyone going to talk about how useless the police were during the fight in the warehouse? They literally could’ve just shot the bad guys or come out when the guys were fighting them. Instead they just stood there in hiding the whole time. So useless. lol
Omg so freaking true!! I was like why are you there if you're not going to do anything? Like they couldn't of boarded off the exits or did something to stop the bad guys...what was the point of this sting operation? Made no sense...

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I still can't believe Rasika, Pramern and Jan had the guts to pressure Palai with the "accusation" onto P'Kitti... Tell me that Palai and her crew are going to have a hidden key to get out of this mess... please!

Dearest

恋の予感
I still can't believe Rasika, Pramern and Jan had the guts to pressure Palai with the "accusation" onto P'Kitti... Tell me that Palai and her crew are going to have a hidden key to get out of this mess... please!
I hope so! She was so devastated after she hung up the phone with that one guy who was spying for her (the news of having no evidence really shocked her cause those mechanic guys were dead)...and then she nearly got ran over. Thankfully Siwa was there to save her. I hope Palai will have something up her sleeve to fight back. I mean, she's trying to play her aunt, Jan, and Pramern will the whole steel fiasco which I'm like yasssssss! Do it!

I really can't remember or maybe I just didn't catch it, but is Siwa's father involved in Palai's parents death or with her Aunt? Or him being involved just because of Thana?

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Guyzzzz do you know where can I read the English translation of this novel
I don't think there is an English translation of the novel. But I suggest you don't read it because in my opinion the lakorn version is much better than the actual novel. The novel is quite short and there is not much details to it.
Hi! How are you doing? I’m not inactive here but I love this lakorn so much. I just finish the first episodes and i love it so much. I’m so proud at pinkploy. My girl improved so much. I love her so much hahaha. About Bank, he’s cutie and always liked his acting. They are have a great chemistry. I hope ch7 promotes them well! ❤
Hey. I haven't seen you posted here for a long time. I'm happy you started on this one.

i just started this!! hopefully i managed to catch up before it ends
I hope so. Let's catch it up before it ends. Hope you enjoy the rollercoaster ride.