[Ch7] Prik Ka Glua (Masquerade)

aznsao9

Ky the Star
is this by chance on youtube?
i might consider watching this.
just read the synopsis of the original.
and curious if it's the same or may have some changes here and there.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Seriously, no one is watching this lakorn? o_O
haha, that's what i thought too. i find this drama pretty interesting, though mainly in the last half. i found myself loving pancake's character in here, especially when she matured att he last half. I also love how she is strong, independent, and is always protecting the man she loves. i also love how she is so upfront with her feelings with vee after they started dating. i find it so cute and funny. the two had so many sweet moments together and were so natural that i find it a joy to watch. lol

Asy

sarNie Immature
Oh. Thank you for the feedback. I just found out that someone is subbing this. I might watching this after all, but not sooner.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
My dad certainly enjoyed this lakorn, usually when we watch he would fall asleep after 20 mins but for the first 3 episodes we watched, he was wide awake and interested. The first episode was dull, the way Jeed bitches at Ding, blame him, order him around was really irritating. I have never been this annoyed by a bratty n'ek. Ding was dead in the first few episodes, he just seemed slow and he took Jeed's bitchiness a bit too well, it got boring pretty fast. Then he finally started fighting back and I could pay attention. I've never seen Amm with a mean role and I thought he did great here. He's a cutie too. I liked how Jeed's character grew up slowly and instead of listening to others she took things into her own perspective, I loved how she handled her mother's accusation of her father cheating with Ratana. She stood up for the right things. Sri wasn't such an annoying n'rai, she didn't really spend time fighting with n'ek over p'ek, she was just here and there. This made this lakorn not so stressful, I liked how the pra'nang admitted their love in the middle of the lakorn, they didn't have any arguments or fights. The very last episode was dragged. This lakorn could have easily been 18 episodes and I would have liked this lakorn so much more if they did. Golf Anuwat is a cutie too, his role was cute, same with Prae's role, I love her desperate for love character.