[Ch7] Pleng Ruk Pa Puen Tak (Pordeecam)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
U know what, as im watching today episode, i suspect walapa is tom's daughter lol. I know Falan's dad said that Tom's wife and daughter died during the Vietnam war(?) But what if theres a twist that they survived haha. I dont recall the writer mentioning about Walapa's dad right or did it show?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
not much pra'nang scene...the dream sequences, the hug...their expressions...awww...yea..they are back together 2morrow...the ending song needs to be the DUET not his love for the ex

it seems ..tom is 'protective' of her...that guy mention that she is the age of his daughter

"He think that wanlapa is like/similar to his daughter"

that right CHEN, go get YOUR women - "If I can't save wanlapa, I won't come back"

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They do and another lakorn. ..slap..kiss..willing. ..i would love for them to remake jackret?/Ann lakorn where pk was dating the older sis... His dad rape the sis and pra'nang take care of the baby. ..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Ok watching ep15 and i dont think walapa is his daughter lol. Idk he seems too "obsess" with her lol. Like sure he saved her life but if he was her dad, the writer would hint us. Idk i just have a feeling he's not by the way walapa was talking to him and calling him a pyscho which he does act like one hahaha

I think plerng's wife died bc of walapa mom. Idk i always thought walapa mom has to do sth with her death ever since plerng had a flash back of her visiting him in jail. She might not be the direct killer but i think she has sth to do with it

Next week episode looks good with the whole action pack haha the good vs the evil. Poor Chane, it looked like he got captured too. Usually i dont like action lakorn but this lakorn is pretty good. The last action lakorn i really enjoyed was kom faek/rook kard and that was around 2008(?)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
she show her tattoo to her mom...wonder if we'll get more clue on her mother's connection....

I hope the rest of the guys go same Chen from that "capture"

her mom isn't the best but she does try to save wunlapa

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This is going up to 19 episodes according to Manager and it's not ending yet. Oh man. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
21 Ep.....i'm scared to....but cross finger...the track record has been soo good for ep 1-14...they better give me mini chen and wunlapa then...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
it would....but i feel the rest of the lakorn will focus on the villian and their battles/war w/them

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
she show her tattoo to her mom...wonder if we'll get more clue on her mother's connection....

I hope the rest of the guys go same Chen from that "capture"

her mom isn't the best but she does try to save wunlapa
Walapa's mom was captured by Pee Seua Ratree (Butterfly Brothel), and Chad's dad saved her. Well, he does business with them and fell in love with her so he made her his wife instead.

TubbyTinker said:
I think plerng's wife died bc of walapa mom. Idk i always thought walapa mom has to do sth with her death ever since plerng had a flash back of her visiting him in jail. She might not be the direct killer but i think she has sth to do with it

Next week episode looks good with the whole action pack haha the good vs the evil. Poor Chane, it looked like he got captured too. Usually i dont like action lakorn but this lakorn is pretty good. The last action lakorn i really enjoyed was kom faek/rook kard and that was around 2008(?)
I doubt Walapa's mom had something to do with it.  Although she's affiliated with the evil, she has some good in her. It might be Fah Ngam's misfortune to be at the wrong place and time. I think I know who the killer is. The main leader of the brothel killed her. Since Walapa's mother knows Plerng, she's bound to know Fah Ngam because she's his wife. When she was captured by the brothel and then released, they must've followed her and met Fah Ngam. So they want Fah Ngam but she refused so they killed her. That's why she had a butterfly pin in her hand before she died to hint at Pee Seua Ratree (Butterfly Brothel). As for the flashback, Walapa's mother volunteered to be Plerng's defendant for his court case, but she told him that they wouldn't take her words seriously since she's a nightclub singer. 

CR: BBTV Channel 7 FB/ as tagged

Click to see more photos