[Ch7] Pleng Ruk Pa Puen Tak (Pordeecam)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Pua ja mia ja.....they just gets cuter!!!

My fave episode for today was when walapa stopped chane from fighting and he got mad and told her to go home. Haha she got mad asking him furiously if that was an order and was about to pull on his ears. Porshe expression was priceless. He ended up going home with her after she told him to go home with him. Praek always touchy and likes to tease nangek in here. It ended at the good part too. Seemd like Chane cares somewhat about Walapa feelings which is good. He aint so much of a jerk towards her lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
the butterfly tattoo happened in episode 1 when Walapa got kidnapped by those bad guys and they had put the tattoo on her to symbolize their brothel. they wanted to make her their prostitute but she got saved before anything could happen to her

spanky

sarNie OldFart
LOVE this Ep....

N'k is a tigress that tamed the tiger hehehe...I like how he's concern about how she feels and don't want her to misunderstand him about the girl...he scared of his Mia Ja....

p'k - i'm a gentlemen who will only hug/kiss/have relation w/a women I love...mmm...sure touchy w/n'k since you met

n'k - I will chop off your "nong Chai (pp)" 

2morrow ep...a kiss ^.~ ....p'k gonna be jealous of the other guy thinking n'k crushing on him

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Lol my favorite parts lol. But he did tell her the truth though.. at least she away from her mother. Her mother annoying and mean. Like she your daughter and you treat her like she she even hers

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Areeya said:
Where can I watch this Lakorn?
put this เพลงรักผาปืนแตก on google and you can find some sites to watch it

TubbyTinker said:
Pua ja mia ja.....they just gets cuter!!!

My fave episode for today was when walapa stopped chane from fighting and he got mad and told her to go home. Haha she got mad asking him furiously if that was an order and was about to pull on his ears. Porshe expression was priceless. He ended up going home with her after she told him to go home with him. Praek always touchy and likes to tease nangek in here. It ended at the good part too. Seemd like Chane cares somewhat about Walapa feelings which is good. He aint so much of a jerk towards her lol
lol i loved this part too! they really do seem like a married couple and walapa being the protective wife always bickering with her husband, and chane being the mischievous and cheeky husband that needs to be looked after for.

YinGgyTASTIC said:
Yes. True. So what's up with the butterflies any on know?
its exactly what TubbyTinker said, but then after chane saw the butterfly tattoo, it cuts to a scene where one of the bad guy's son (the one that went into jail and escaped) sleeps with a girl who has the exact same tattoo. so, this is hinting that porshe may find out that she was one of the girls captured or that he may think she has had 'it' already and then drama can start etc

spanky said:
LOVE this Ep....

N'k is a tigress that tamed the tiger hehehe...I like how he's concern about how she feels and don't want her to misunderstand him about the girl...he scared of his Mia Ja....

p'k - i'm a gentlemen who will only hug/kiss/have relation w/a women I love...mmm...sure touchy w/n'k since you met

n'k - I will chop off your "nong Chai (pp)" 

2morrow ep...a kiss ^.~ ....p'k gonna be jealous of the other guy thinking n'k crushing on him
when chane said that line i also instantly thought that he has been especially touchy with walapa as well, so without realising it, he may be falling for her already. aaawww so dreamy
some videos:
OST
http://youtu.be/yy5L4LKTRTs
this is my fav video of porshe/sammy. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug6RBURSIYU&hd=1
bts of 7 see concert
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NucmZgOTJK4&hd=1
ahaha cheeky saran
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WcPOYKRwIQ&hd=1
cr to all the rightful owners

spanky

sarNie OldFart
THEY ARE SOO CUTE!! Touchy off screen too! :drools:  Ep. 6 they are bandit, so from Preview More sweet/kiss scene w/each other!! N'k will probably get kidnap by that pyhsco dude....can't wait to hear their duet

HOPE they have a new lakorn together, lots of kissy like this 1, where do i sign the petition?!

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
Lol ill sign it too haha. I love the kissing part in bed. He kissed her head and then muah muah. Hahaha I love how na acknowledged trying really hard to be strong. Learning how to fight so no more men can harm her

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Too bad p'k was dreaming about kissing Pleng-kaew....

p'k claim he still loves her/not over her...He really admire N'k...he tried to kiss her a few times kekeke...I love how he let her "abuse" him and he so worried/concern about her. Can't wait til next ep. N'k is learning how to fight w/the other dude and we see a preview of p'k charging towards him...jealous?? P'k better be smart and not like that girl sleep over, esp. w/n'k standing there...

So many cute scene w/them...the shooting, eyes lock...kiss...almost kisses....

I'm glad they don't really focus on the other girl, beside that small scene in the dream...

He told n'k than her courage is more beautiful than her face... 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He said he will do it for the person he loves. ...and that person is nk even though he doesn't fully realize it. ..he's always putting the moves on her....I love how he man - handles her keke

He said he only will do that to the person he loves because he value "love"...wunapa called him out on that statement too

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Some caps from yesterday because why not?
i love how close their faces are to each other in this scene

man he was close to kissing her in this scene

they recently had an interview

and of course my favourite scene

dat smile

i can't seem to find the cap but honestly, truly, a scene i also really love is the last bit of ep 6 where chane asked about the tattoo on walupa's back, and she told him she didnt wanna talk about it, so he cursed her saying that she shouldnt be upset if there's no one to look after he if shes sick one day, and she hit him with the pillow, so he took her in his arms, and looked at her so beautifully. his eyes literally smiled. and he nearly kissed her again! aarrgh! she also smiled a little when he was trying to kiss her. hehe
as far as the story goes, i still think theres way too much action, and too many bad guys to focus on. nevertheless, the pranang makes up for it, and i cant wait to see chane and p'buk team up

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Love all those parts!!! I think there's lots of pra'nang action to trump the other. ..hehe...I love channe smile and yes his eye too....I watched the ep 2x...

Chane is soo sweet to wunapa in his cheeky way and always touching....sigh. ..Can't wait to see a jealous Chane nxt ep

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Finally caught up with this week's episodes. I just love this pairing. I hope they have more sweet scenes together this weekend. That kiss on the bed was so sweet and tender. I gotta love Ch.7 for not banning kisses like Ch.3. Lol. They're like the Mr. and Mrs. Smith of the wild wild west.    

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They r mr./Mrs . Smith. ..love how he's concerns for her physically and emotionally. His ex and the doc. lady are similar in style and features. ..I get them confuse in the preview