[CH7] Pleng Ruk Ban Na (Dida)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i thought new/mo were gonna be in a dif lakorn.. they're gonna be in another one? unless im so out of date lol.. ahaha..

but i dont mind.. i miss them since kasanaka.. arghh..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
from what i found out at spicy.. pooklook and tle thanapol are also in this lakorn..

what im mad about is that TANGMO PLAYS SECOND TO POOKLOOK!! that's UNBELIEVABLE! i found that rather sad *sniffsniff*

anyways.. so it's gonna be new/pooklook as the main pranang.. and mo/tle as the second pra'nang..

this will also be a singing lakorn.. Pleng Ruk Ban Na.. does that translate to Country Love Song? i'm just guessing.. ahaha.. but anyways.. i will be watching this lakorn for mo..

Katerine

Butterfly123
Yay Mo got a new lakorn <3... haven't seen her in forever....
Aww man second pra'nang :(... are you sure it not like a joint thing? coz will tle that means hes been demoted back to second again looool

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ yea i havent seen mo much since that "situation" about her and the media T_T..

anyways.. i do hope it'll be a joint.. or their roles are equal.. or they'll just be playing second in this lakorn.. because it would suck to degrade tle when ch7 is in need of p'ek lol..

i guess new/pooklook will be the drama couple? while mo/tle are the bickering couple.. hehe.. (from what i read @spicy)

i know for sure im gonna like the second couple more.. ahaha..

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Mo makes a better n'ek. Pooklook is so boring. I couldn't finish her lakorn with Vee either.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Mo will play second this year. I remember reading in one of her interview that she will be in about 5 lakorn but not n'ek. I might be wrong though.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
now that Tle is becoming second? I don't like him and poolook. I will give it a try for New and Tangmo

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ it's not new and tangmo pairing up.. it's new and pooklook..

tle is with tangmo..

wahhhh... im still sad mo is playing second.. whats even worse is that she's plaing second to pooklook too >_<

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Just to let ya know why Min, Cheer, & Gun are in the photos because there are two opening ceremony one was this lakorn and the other was for the lakorn "Pang Sanaeha."

Here clip and a few more photos and the cast list who going to be in this lakorn.

Credit to: CTLUChannel & DIDA VIDEO & New forum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CenfbA_Tgc

photo on the set

puca

sarNie Juvenile
hmm, i'm not sure what to think about pooklook, i didn't like her in her first lakorn, but then she wasn't bad in tawee pope (i actually thought she was better than pancake and i'm not a pancake hater) plus she's pretty in a way

about new... i don't really like him (his acting and his personality), but he looks a lot like first and i like first so maybe i can ignore that i don't like him if i try :wackonut:

but i like tangmo so i'm definitely gonna give this at least a try, hope the storyline's good

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
pooklook is cute and i like mo too! but i find it strange that mo is taking the second lead. i guess channel 7 is trying to promote her since she's one of the favs

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
pooklook is cute and i like mo too! but i find it strange that mo is taking the second lead. i guess channel 7 is trying to promote her since she's one of the favs

I love Mo, I believe she's playing second to Pookook is prob khun dang giving Mo a lesson.. because of the "situation" a while back.. That really affected Mo big time :( wahhhhh...

if you think about it, Mo has been getting crappy lakorns.. evening ones too, instead of the prime-time ones which she's supposed to be getting.. @_@.. arghh.! if she's not getting n'ek roles.. then she's either playing second n'ek , a supporting role, or the n'rai :(

anyways, here's the 2nd t-ser.. i didn't even realize that this lakorn is going to air soon.. it might take the wed-thurs slot..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk1M3iyCfPY
(c)thecitygangchannel

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I love the "Look Thoong-ness" of this lakorn. I might just give this a try, Pooklook has proven me wrong in Tawee Pope, i have grown to like her.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I love NEW. He's just so unique. Can't wait to see this one. SO from the trailer no one wants Pooklook. The two guys was fighting for tangmo right. LOL.

can't wait to see CHEER and gun. Seems like their characters are my cup of tea. LOL.