[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

mia07

Introvert
Lol. Naw its not by me, but another member. I wish I was that talented. So hard to move on to a new lakorn... :(

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' timestamp='1344956227' post='875453']
Lol. Naw its not by me, but another member. I wish I was that talented. So hard to move on to a new lakorn... :(
[/quote]

OH, lol...but it sure is a lovely video clip...

after pin anong, it's been hard for me too. like, nothing mounts up to the sweet scenes in this one!!

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
i just uploaded Pin Anong lakorn in eng sub but all the credit goes to anonyblue2001 though for subbing it and the site is
Weir and Min Lakorn PA Eng Sub 1-1

but im still uploading all of the episodes from anonyblue2001 and i give all the credit to that person

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i just uploaded Pin Anong lakorn in eng sub but all the credit goes to anonyblue2001 though for subbing it and the site is
Weir and Min Lakorn PA Eng Sub 1-1

but im still uploading all of the episodes from anonyblue2001 and i give all the credit to that person
u are so super sweet for uploading...AND u are totally humble by crediting the subber. thanks!

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
yeah but its only ep 1 and 2 trying to get all the episode in youtube but different name

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' timestamp='1345210095' post='876055']
This fever will be lasting for a long while for me. Khun Yai and Pin are stuck to me like glue.
[/quote]

me too! love PANKY!!

mia07

Introvert
Don't go crazy. GO NUTS 'CAUSE I DID! Weir and Min @ OmaZz Event :woot: :woot2: :woot: THEY'RE BEYOND CUTE!!! Didn't know where to post this and yes, very off-topic, but it has Weir+Min. Hopefully no one minds. Cr Pantip

Their entrance:

Min waiting for our prince (Weir):

There he is:

Getting Cozy together:

Aftermath:

Min's confession(LOL):

And of course, the clip:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWTTTTT!!!!! THEY LOOK SOOOO CUTE TOGETHER. OH GAWD, PLEASE LET THEM DATE IN REAL LIFE...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! I WON'T ASK FOR ANYTHING ELSE AGAIN...

...WELL, UNTIL NEXT WEEK. LOL....

mia07

Introvert
Unfortunately our prince is already seeing someone. Son saam Min mak. Have to love one-sided. :( Until he's married, she still have a chance. Lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhkaIKd2WKU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPWlPKfHzU8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms6QNb2-bDQ

**Great news for our couple... new lakorn next year. :dance3: :dance2:

mia07

Introvert
I'm hoping and keeping my fingers crossed. Don't want it to be a few yrs so I hope for next year to be the soonest.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh well I so happy to hear weir say it. hope this is happen soon or just let us know the title for the lakorn this is enough happy for us. Can't wait see the new thread for this two lakorn. Nowasday we still can't let it go even thought he already seem some one else,but we still have the hope for the two of them date is still not less. Still watch them every night and yeah it so hard to forgive them. @thookatha oh totally agree with all u said,if they date in real there nothing for me to ask for too. Miss khun yai and pin na ka:'(

Asy

sarNie Immature
Girls, are you going to spam here until the next month? Or next two months? Three months? I'm not done with this lakorn, I need time. Before I was just watching the raw but now since I'm busy with work, I just watch as much as the Eng Sub version is released. So happy to hear that they would have new lakorn (or lakorns?) together. <3

mia07

Introvert
Idk about others, but I probably will because Weir and Min is still sizzling HOT even though the lakorn has ended already. I finished the raw and went back to watch the ones with subs, too. Not many ppl comment in here too so it will be hard to spam by myself and a few others. Lol.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' timestamp='1345586503' post='876914']
Idk about others, but I probably will because Weir and Min is still sizzling HOT even though the lakorn has ended already. I finished the raw and went back to watch the ones with subs, too. Not many ppl comment in here too so it will be hard to spam by myself and a few others. Lol.
[/quote]
i'll never be finished with PANKY! NEVERRRR!!! in fact, i was thinking about adding to my signature...like a scene or clip from the actual lakorn. the only problem was that it got really headachy for me because i had too many favorite parts. couldn't pick a something! im stuck now.

anyhow, the new lakorn better come out NOW!

mia07

Introvert
LMAO! I know!! So many good scenes. LOL. Wish can't be granted now but it's okay to daydream about their new lakorn. Hehehe. Here's their joint interview at the OmaZz event. They are so funny and cute together. Not to mention so comfortable around another, too. GO WEIR+MIN! :dance3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8knu4D9RK8