[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i heard that her parents doesnt like weir and they are scared if they both will date becuz of them kissing to much in these scenes and i heard that people want them to do 7 more lakorn together or 7 more kisses on nine entertainment
ahem lol if that's what iz going to get them together in real life i'm good with it cause i love this 2 together period hehe... they've played their part sooo well that i'm super convinced that there might be some emotional feelings going on.... come'on, look at her eyes..... it screams out khun yai lol, i mean p'Weir :)......

mia07

Introvert
What? 7 more lakorns? I'm down with the 7 lakorns! Hahaha. I think they should date! In a recent interview, Min said her dad really likes Weir and praises him a lot. Weir even called her dad 'father-in-law'. LOL. As for Weir's mom, she told him to be carefree and "get all the experience there is out there". Hahaha.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' timestamp='1342980284' post='871033']
What? 7 more lakorns? I'm down with the 7 lakorns! Hahaha. I think they should date! In a recent interview, Min said her dad really likes Weir and praises him a lot. Weir even called her dad 'father-in-law'. LOL. As for Weir's mom, she told him to be carefree and "get all the experience there is out there". Hahaha.
[/quote]

well that sounds very opposite from the post above mine.... hehe if you heard that then that's great news!!!! Min + Weir = LOVE!!! lol

@-ohMAIVdarlin...... your sig makes me wanna drool too.... almost had a heart attack when i saw that..... is that even possible in thai lakorns?? lol

mia07

Introvert
well that sounds very opposite from the post above mine.... hehe if you heard that then that's great news!!!! Min + Weir = LOVE!!! lol

@-ohMAIVdarlin...... your sig makes me wanna drool too.... almost had a heart attack when i saw that..... is that even possible in thai lakorns?? lol
It's possible now. Hahaha. :dance1: :dance1: But I think Weir's Mom meant for him to try different kind of roles when she said "get all the experience there is out there", not relationship-wise. It's still cool though. He said his mom is not possessive of him. :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' timestamp='1342980284' post='871033']
[/quote]

OMG THEY SHOULD JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY!!!! LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
My latest addiction, loving every minute of this show but the only frustrating thing is Channel 7 lol. Why oh why have they decided to block their shows on youtube etc . [Annoyed cause by the time I was free I wanted to watch a couple of lakorns but they all disappeared *tears*]
I haven't seen this much skinship in a lakorn in a long tie or actually ever really. Min & Weir are awesome together on-screen, they play off each other so well.
I know, right??? this is some serious skinship. most importantly, the chemistry is adding a whole lotta flare!! damn people, and blocking things!!!!

mia07

Introvert
OMG THEY SHOULD JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY!!!! LOL
Straight to marriage eh? And then fall in love later, just like in Pin Anong, and then soon enough, a child. Hahaha. That'll be so awesome, but this time it will be Min that falls in love first. :lol:

mia07

Introvert
what are u talking about?? they are already in love. they just don't completely realize it yet because the lakorn is confusing their feelings. soon they will realize those feelings aren't just in the lakorn. it's what they really feel for each other. lol
Min is in love - she's just in denial, claiming that she sees Weir only as a brother. Weir is blinded right now. Haha.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
YES! i bet he grabs Min into a corner when they are on break from filming, and give her little kissies to test his feelings towards her. That's why she's in denial, because she doesn't want to feel like she's easy and just gives into his hot, sexy, man kissies!!! lmao

mia07

Introvert
YES! i bet he grabs Min into a corner when they are on break from filming, and give her little kissies to test his feelings towards her. That's why she's in denial, because she doesn't want to feel like she's easy and just gives into his hot, sexy, man kissies!!! lmao
Lol. He's always clinging to her and she's always giggling and cheerful around him so I'm sure they got somewhere. Haha. No need for parents' approval for Weir is on Min's dad good side already - it's like they knew each other for so long. They mentioned this one time Min's phone rang but she was busy filming so Weir picked up and they chit-chatted. Haha. Talk about bonding. :)