[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

Zowie_lol_Sin

sarNie Adult
Me too! Wish it has a HD wallpaper so I can set it as my desktop. They look SO GOOD together in many pictures, seriously. :woot2:

There're some fan art for HD wallpaper.
Many Thanks Flair@pantip who created these beautiful wallpapers.

Set1

A:

B:

C:

D:

E:

F:

G:

H:

I:

J:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Thanks Zowie but I don't collect any fanarts, though. I'm looking for HD wallpaper with no tags like original HD? :) Nonetheless, those are cute! :D

mia07

Introvert
Have any of you read the article/interview of Weir+Min? It was so funny. They were praising each other, but most of the time teasing one another. Hahaha. Oh gosh, they were way too cute. Kinda sad they both admitted that they only see each other as siblings. Only two weeks left before PA ends which means no more Weir+Min for a while. :weep: The memories shall be cherished.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Where do u read that from ohMAIV? I don't very want to read I want to watch more then read cuz I watch can make me see the way they teasing in there and see how cute it is.
Oh i kinda sad too it colse to that day:'( I hope pin Anong air 4ever. Ganno miss this twos:( hope next year they will pari up again and again.

mia07

Introvert
Where do u read that from ohMAIV? I don't very want to read I want to watch more then read cuz I watch can make me see the way they teasing in there and see how cute it is.
Oh i kinda sad too it colse to that day:'( I hope pin Anong air 4ever. Ganno miss this twos:( hope next year they will pari up again and again.
It was from a mag translated by a member at Spicy. Haha. I think it would have been better too if there were clips so you can see their actions and expressions. :)

mia07

Introvert
PA has been extended to 22 eps. I kinda want it to end sooner, but at the same time, I still wanna see Weir+Min. Lol.

Asy

sarNie Immature
lol seriously arghhh...! I'm not happy to know this tbh. I just don't them to add some stupid things. I want this lakorn to end with good feedback as a whole lakorn. I don't want to read "it started good, but as expected from any CH7's lakorns, it dragging in the middle and the ending was just rushing".

mia07

Introvert
^ I get ya. Min said it should "please the audience" so I am hoping it does. Does that mean they will consider her and Weir having a baby?? Lol. They should since they will have a total of 4 willings? That'll be great. :)

Asy

sarNie Immature
I wanna spam as well. If you're just bored enough, go vote our lovely Pin Anong here haha. I'm not sure the purpose though hahaha. xD