[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' timestamp='1341788873' post='868356']
Hahaha. Let's refresh our memory then, shall we?

- First kiss was on the forehead at the restaurant
- Kissed her on the cheek later that night
- Kissed her on the cheek when On+Na came in the room
- First lip kiss was in the hay barn
- Kiss on cheek after shaving
- Kissed her on the cheek before he went to work
- Willing scene (forehead kiss by Pin, then lip kiss twice)
- Next morning cheek kiss
- Moon Night (kiss on cheek & forehead kiss)

That's it so far, right? xD And of course there will be many to come.
[/quote]

I counted the dream rape scene too LOL! When Yai kissed Pin on the side of her head. It was very intimate!

mia07

Introvert
Epi 12 was an 18?? Wow... I was expecting episode 11 to be higher because so many cute and sweet scenes, but it's still good. Maybe because of that preview kiss for epi 13. Lol. Oh darn, ceda_lee I probably have to go back and rewatch that scene again. Haha.

Asy

sarNie Immature
lol I thought it was because of the sweet scene in ep 11 so people were expecting more in ep 12 hehe. by the way actually rating for ep 11 dropped because the broadcasting time was delayed almost 45 minutes. TNNNKK aired earlier than Pin Anong. ^^

mia07

Introvert
^

Oh yeah, totally forgot about that. Darn them other programs. The lakorn is moving at a great pace so I hope it stays that way. :)

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Great lakorn...pin so gullible and naive...I'm really annoyed by pin's mom- her mom character ain't smart at all...

Asy

sarNie Immature
Watching the raw, I don't really feel Pin Anong is stupid. Only after watching with sub then I really think Pin is so naive, but not yet annoying.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg I can not believe that. How can epi 12 rating is high then 10 n 11. Epi 12 I think it not very good. Anyway its not a matter cuz epi 12 is also part in pin Anong too so great rating Lol

mia07

Introvert
I'm more annoyed at the Mom than Pin. Pin is very naive though, but she's just trying to protect the ones she loves. If she was to tell Yai the truth straight up, then the lakorn would've ended sooner and we wouldn't be this excited. Lol. Things will probably get better, hopefully.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Pin sees the bigger picture. Her mom is stupidly blind. She's thinks Yai is the bad one, yet she's the one trying to poison him??? She's so loyal to her Khun Nai that she doesn't see what's right & wrong.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I actually really enjoy watching Nee and Parn. Nee is hilarious. She is ria enough to make Pin and Ya's love stronger but not so much that she becomes annoying. She makes me laugh because she's not really on her aunt or yia's team. She does whatever that benefit her. I like her sill character.

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
i am going to buy this lakorn when it comes out in dvd and watch it again and again and i hope they would do another lakorn together
by the way do you guys know that weir is dating pancake again that is not good weir fits with min how could that be but maybe we will have to wait if they will date like nadech and yaya

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
will the nang'ek get rape or someone will come help her i mean the 2nd nang'ek though i hope someone would come help her so khun parn would get khun nee thet fit together also

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
i dont think pancake and weir are dating i think because i went to weirs wiki it says that they are dating so i dont know if they are or not

Asy

sarNie Immature
I actually really enjoy watching Nee and Parn. Nee is hilarious. She is ria enough to make Pin and Ya's love stronger but not so much that she becomes annoying. She makes me laugh because she's not really on her aunt or yia's team. She does whatever that benefit her. I like her sill character.
Yup her character is very funny. But I still want Parn to end up with Jean. It's clear now who will end with who. :/

by the way do you guys know that weir is dating pancake again that is not good weir fits with min how could that be but maybe we will have to wait if they will date like nadech and yaya
They're over for almost 2 years. :D We can cheers for Weir-Min now lmao.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Hahaha yeah now we can cheer for weir n min,but I'm need to save a little bit space for disappoint. If they will come back I would like to see to pan get weir a big sorry first,or maybe I don't want they to return cuz maybe someday she will hurt weir again.

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
Watching the raw, I don't really feel Pin Anong is stupid. Only after watching with sub then I really think Pin is so naive, but not yet annoying.
I agree! This lakorn has so many good scenes that it doesn't linger on n'ek's naiveness for too long :).

Née is hilarious! Glad she is rai, but not annoying.