[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

mia07

Introvert
I can't wait for their love to bloom. I hope it's soon and that Weir cut his hair as well. I hope they will do more films together in the future becuz they're cute together.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Yeah same here I wish in the future they both will have more lakorns too... Hope the new boss will do this

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Last night, I started watching it that's subbed by AB2001, I'm totally hooked! I'm not exactly a fan of Weir but man I like his character, it's similar to his WWHJ's Tos. He looks much cuter when he's half naked (post-Pancake breakup is great for him!), lol. CH7 did an excellent job for replacing New with him. :D As for Min, she looks oddly funny when she cries but I get a feeling that she'll get it better soon. And Panu, dude it's so weird seeing you with the mustache (referring to the picture above)! It made him looking so ugh old. I love his father, he's just so cool. B)

Looking forward to every Friday-Sun along with TNNKK. So happy that there are two lakorns I'm mostly interested in and will be my weekend fixes, too because Dok Soke left me utterly disappointed. -_- Man I'm dying for more subbed parts but the quality is such a drag... I had to watch the raws afterward since I remember each episode's plot. Is anyone know who does the recapping summary? I want to read it before I start the raws of episode 2.6 to 6.

@Prisna, I don't stream but I think it might work if you create it as unlisted except you'll need to provide the links for others to view it because it's like private streaming. It works most of time especially Indian dramas so it's just a suggestion. :)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Thanks Prisna. I've downloaded all your videos. :D

I'm same with you, kitkat, only watch the subbed parts and dying for more. So I just watch the raw and will re-watching with the subbed videos. I guess I'm too excited for this lakorn. Yai's character is similar with Tot in WWHJ, but Yai's character is more attractive lol not to mention that Weir acting's here is of course way better. I like his evil laugh (I just watched his evil laugh in DDH yesterday and it seems so fake). Only that he's not as handsome as before. :(

Also, thanks God Ch7 replaced New with Weir. Actually I like New as well but I don't think he can pull off this character. Weir is the perfect choice for Yai!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Prisna. I've downloaded all your videos. :D

I'm same with you, kitkat, only watch the subbed parts and dying for more. So I just watch the raw and will re-watching with the subbed videos. I guess I'm too excited for this lakorn. Yai's character is similar with Tot in WWHJ, but Yai's character is more attractive lol not to mention that Weir acting's here is of course way better. I like his evil laugh (I just watched his evil laugh in DDH yesterday and it seems so fake). Only that he's not as handsome as before. :(

Also, thanks God Ch7 replaced New with Weir. Actually I like New as well but I don't think he can pull off this character. Weir is the perfect choice for Yai!
You're welcome! Peaches upload this lakorn, if you want you can dl the video here's the link
http://asianfuse.net...ches/#entry6649. Video are post by the date.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Hahahahha agree Asy. I so glad that they replace new with weir... I think new he can't do this roles as good as weir. Weir he born for this role Lol.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's link to dl Pin Anong!

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/56164-pin-anong/page__pid__866266#entry866266