[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I didn't know this lakorn is already on air. I might watch this after finishing and catching up on
my other lakorns. I barely watch ch7's lakorn so umm... it's a 50/50 chance.

Zowie_lol_Sin

sarNie Adult
I just watched the ending theme song and it's so good! I pretty much love every scene of Weir and Min!!!

Is anyone eng subbing this?

Anonyblue2001 is subbing this lakorn
many thanks to her

http://www.youtube.c...48&feature=plcp

And Veoh
[Eng Sub] PAN Teaser 1 [6-2-12]
[Eng Sub] PANTeaser 2 [6-3-12]
[Eng Sub] PAN Teaser 3+4 [6-8-12]
[Eng Sub] PAN Ep.1-1
[Eng Sub] PAN EP.1-2
[Eng Sub] PAN EP.1-3
[Eng Sub] PAN EP.1-4 (Due to the copyright issue)
[Eng Sub] PAN EP.1-5
[Eng Sub] PAN EP.1-6

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
That's GREAT someone is subbing this!!! ^-^

I'm going to watch this lakorn now! Well, after I'm done with all my catching up.heheh.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished watching episode one and I love it! The plot and connection between the characters are pretty much reveal already. I'm anxious to see how the story will unfold.

Min's not as attractive on screen than on pics but I like her. Her acting is good but it will be better if she relax her face. She seems to be easily startled at most times. Other than that, I enjoy her character.

Weir's awesome! His character is similar to WWHJ but stronger and tougher. Lol! I'm convinced and in love!

Noon's beautiful in here! I was surprised and kind of in shock she's playing Min's mom. She looks so young to be a mother of a grown lady. I still remember one of her old lakorn where she's na'ek.

Thank you very much for the eng subs, AnonyBlue! I'm patiently waiting for episode two. Thank you!

Asy

sarNie Immature
Yeap I was surprised too to see Noon's playing Min's mom. T_T She's still very beautiful and young. She looks like a sister to Min.

taylenaemi

sarNie Egg
i dont like the nephew and the other guy becuz they always get in the way and i hope they will english sub the lakorn all the way through and i will totally buy this lakorn in hmong in the new year and im so in love with them and i hope they will date in real life