[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
omg Soun123 u more crazy then me huh. love this new pair alot they acting very cute in here. pin very scared khun yai Lol i love the last part and every scene that have khun yai and pin there. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: i always watch with greet and everytime when see yai and pin

mia07

Introvert
Just finished episode one. The suspense is just heating up. Yai is so fiesty and short-tempered. LOL. Feel bad for Pin. xD

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
I just watched the ending theme song and it's so good! I pretty much love every scene of Weir and Min!!!

Is anyone eng subbing this?

mia07

Introvert
The beginning of episode 2 was priceless. I LOL at the lunch part. Even though Yai is rude, pervy, and short-tempered, his personality gets the best of him which makes me like him. Haha. Felt bad for him though when he started having flashbacks - he's totally in love! Poor man...

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you, Asy! I'm so looking forward to this lakorn! I still wish it was Pinky instead but I'll give Min a chance. IT'S MIN! I need to get that stuck in my head! Lol!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh if this was pinky I think it was a cute on different way. Also the rape scene remind me pinky in WWHJ

Soun123

sarNie Egg
Thank you @Zowie_lol_sin and @Asy for uploading for this video. I watch episode 1. It's was very very good. I review over and over again. Because min and weir my favorites nang'ek and pra'ek for ch7 only. Can you please uploading episode 2 please. Thank you very much.much......

Zowie_lol_Sin

sarNie Adult
Thank you @Zowie_lol_sin and @Asy for uploading for this video. I watch episode 1. It's was very very good. I review over and over again. Because min and weir my favorites nang'ek and pra'ek for ch7 only. Can you please uploading episode 2 please. Thank you very much.much......
Episode 2 already came out....you can check

Areeya

sarNie Adult
anybody know whose uploading this lakorn on youtube beside thipstarable cuz i cnt seem to watch ep2 (7/7)? thanks in advance

Zowie_lol_Sin

sarNie Adult
I really like the young Yai. My sis thinks he is the one who play in bla boo thong...? Anyone know?
His name is Victor - kritchapol jarusak. He played Ch9 lakorn and Chaloeysak....etc.

His Portfolio

- วัยซนคนมหัศจรรย์ (ตอนพรายไม้)

- อภินิหารดวงดาวแห่งความดี V-Star

- รวมพลคนก้นบาตร

- แก๊งค์สืบ 07 (ตอนโรงงานนรก)

- มหัศจรรย์วันเกิด

- ก๊วนใสหัวใจสะออน

- เขาหาว่าหนูเป็นเจ้าหญิง

- นรสิงห์

- เชลยศักดิ์

- ไต้ฝุ่นสุดซ่า สายฟ้าจอมกวน

ผลงานโฆษณา

- ภาพนิ่งไมโล

- ไมโล

- ขนมเวเฟอร์ (ออนแอร์เวียดนาม)

- หมู่บ้าน (แถวรามอินทรา นวมินทร์

- ปูน ทีพีไอ

- เดอะพิชซ่า คอมปานี

- สีของเวียดนาม

- แปปทีนทัศนาจร

- แบรนด์ ซุปไก่สกัด

ผลงานภาพยนต์

- เรื่องภัยดิบ

แฟชั่นถ่ายแบบ

- นิตยสาร Gossip Star (ถ่ายคู่กับมิ้นต์ Gossip Girl)