[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the teaser. It look good. I can't wait to either to see this lakorn. I hope its as good as looking at all of those cutie photos of Weir & Min. :coverlaf:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
This is like another WWHJ as someone mentioned above. I love that! The preview looks so good! Several great scenes between Weir and Min! Thank you for the video!

This is a nice chance for me to "accept" Min's acting. I tried watching one of her lakorn. The one with Tle and I just couldn't feel the character/connection though she looks amazing on screen and pics.

I hope someone eng sub this! Can't wait!
Aha tat wat i felt too about Min...this might be da chance for her to be on actress list and remove her off my don't actress list LOL! Anyways da teaser seem good and hope it stay good lol...looking foward to see it!

mia07

Introvert
2nd Teaser, credits to Kudalakorn2. Anonyblue1 might consider subbing if it's good.

**Credits to SukollawatClub:

LOL @ these pictures. xD

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Look at that, I spelled guarantee wrong and it's permanently stuck as a preview frame. Fail, lol. I saw the teasers and thought they were interesting. I hope Anon subs it since I want to but I don't think I can find the time. Although she hasn't listed it as one of her future projects so I doubt it.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Watched both teasers, honestly it doesn't look that good... though I really like slap-kiss, revenge, mean pra ek blablabla. I've never impressed with CH7's teasers actually. :p

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Didn't watch the teasers, but what's with that wig? I guess Weir is one of those special p'eks that can pull off the ugly and handsome look on us. He is looking hot again :) Especially the kiss picture. Maybe I shall watch this. Not a fan of Min, but if I do watch I will def be more active on here. I love slap/kiss.

Zowie_lol_Sin

sarNie Adult
Waiting for this lakorn Oh..!!!!! Even their picture can make me imagination so far......

They both like a lovely couple...^.^

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I very love the kiss scene on here,weir mouth is open to kiss her lip so cute. Every time I see the pic or on teaser I always feel happy.
I think weir can smell min breath and min can smell weir breath they mouth n nose are very close then they can smell each other breath:)

crannberry

sarNie Egg
They look so cute together. Hopefully, he will get the hint and they will start dating for real. I'm all for them being together.