[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ong june 15....oh h*ll yeah hehehe something fresh and new to watch over da summer hahahha

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I'm super excited for this!!! Thanks for the update on this lakorn ja.
I love all the bed scene! :blush: lol....

mia07

Introvert
Hopefully Kudalakorn on YouTube will because s/he has been subbing Min's lakorns and has no projects in process.

**To ALL BED SCENE LOVERS (myself included), credits to Spicy and FB:

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
credit to:natty @spicy
a short summary
pra'ek reappeared to take back what belongs to him and his father from a second wife who murdered his father (he does not know that).. second wife forced nang'ek to marry pra'ek, she agreed cus she and her mom owes this second wife... pra'ek nang'ek got married in name only but pra'ek was already in love with her.. however nang'ek is in love with second wife nephew who really is her son... nang'ek falls in love with pra'ek.... nephew came back...misunderstanding, jealousy, willing scene, jealousy misunderstanding, divorce.. truth comes out.. back together.. the end..

mia07

Introvert
A divorce? Hopefully it will be a heart breaking scene at that moment that makes you go "awww" or "no...". Interesting summary though.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Sounds typical but i like it, hope it does okay with ratings so they won't have to extend it. Please only have 16-18 episodes!!!!!!!!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
This is like another WWHJ as someone mentioned above. I love that! The preview looks so good! Several great scenes between Weir and Min! Thank you for the video!

This is a nice chance for me to "accept" Min's acting. I tried watching one of her lakorn. The one with Tle and I just couldn't feel the character/connection though she looks amazing on screen and pics.

I hope someone eng sub this! Can't wait!