[Ch7] Peuan Paeng (Pordeecom)

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I have watch the movie ver before 2014 end but I think I like the Lakorn ver more cuz they tell more detail and they sad can make u feel I mean the way they show the feeling can make u feel it too.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Maya_Fantasy said:

Yes I've just watched it.

Even though the lakorn version may not followed the same scripts, it's very spoiler alert, so whoever don't want to be spoiled don't watch the movie version, because you will regret it and not going to enjoy the roller coaster rides of this lakorn. :yes:

Here you go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYXGYrAAf68

cr: to the original uploader.

Tysm. Since I have a box of tissue right next to me, should I watch it?

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
I thought this love triangle was going to be like Bangrajun but nothing like that. The older sister is sooo mean I don't even know how Lor fell inlove with her. I mean come on! I can't wait until he fall inlove with the younger sister. I read the storyline and I wish he fell inlove with the younger sister over time, not a letter. Almost like he felt bad for her only. Ugh...don't like lakorn like this.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I was suppose to start on Ep1 last night but held back instead. Didn't want to go to work early with big poofy eyes haha but yassss as soon as I get this day over with, I'll be able lay comfortably in bed with a roll of toilet paper cause I know Ima need it for ep1 T_T

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I guess she just done crying so hard in the scene, her voice is still cry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Lw4avGqtjk

Yay tomorrow epi 2

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
This is what we call real talent and Pooklook's got it. Even though many people doubted her during her debut, but she has come a long way to prove those people wrong and i appreciate that. That is why Pooklook is one of my most loved actress.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hernandez said:
This is what we call real talent and Pooklook's got it. Even though many people doubted her during her debut, but she has come a long way to prove those people wrong and i appreciate that. That is why Pooklook is one of my most loved actress.
Exactly what i thought. I'm so proud of Pooklook.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yess. I'm proud of her too. Many people tuned into this for Yui and Weir. They didn't like Pooklook's acting, judging from her early works, but I tuned into this for Pooklook and Weir because I saw some potential in this girl. I also wasn't a fan of her early acting, but I never completely ruled her out from my watch list because I haven't fully tuned into her to determine whether I liked her or not. She hasn't won me over as a fan yet, but I admire her potential. She was nailing E-Paeng's role since teasers. I'm sure she'll continue to grow into a great actress and I will be supporting her from the sidelines. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Pooklook is one of those that I thought would just be a pretty face with no talent but dang she proved me wrong. Now I think she is one of the top 5 talented actress from ch7. I like that she is an actress who act vs a celebrity that acts. The difference between the two for me is: celebrity cares about their look so they don't give it their all vs an actress will do the scene even if it makes them ugly.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
And she's a pageant girl that got signed with Ch.7. That's pretty good for someone with no prior acting experience. I know everyone starts off with a blank slate, but I don't think she wanted to be an actress since she started out in beauty contests. Her motivation to become a better actress is quite moving.