[Ch7] Peuan Paeng (Pordeecom)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yayy! Hop on board Phatman.I'm looking forward to more of Poolook and Weir. I'm not a fan of the whole younger sister crushing on older sister's bf theme. However, this was a classic tragic love story. I'll let it slide along with Koo Kum.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
And I don't think that's Weir's voice singing, but he has such a suave voice in those scenes. I love when he speaks softly. It's so pleasant to the ears. 

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think his sing the OST too this is so not his voice, he voice a bit softer than the voice in the teaser.

Hahahaha... that my weak point of him, when he did that gosh I just wanna melt and flying.

Feel pooklook and jui chemistry???

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is that really not his voice? HaHa. Okay it sounds like him, but the vibrato IS too good to be Weir's haha. But it sounds like him though. Okay have to listen to it again. Hah

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Yup, it does sound like him but if u listens closely it's not like I mention he voice a bit soft, the voice in the teaser is a bit old. And this OST not by weir, pordeecom don't very make he sing for the OST in their Lakorn idk why but who care less work for weir, lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm sure Weir will sing one of the OSTs. They made Porshe and Sammy sing for their lakorn. I guess because it was a musical, but Weir always sings something. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR:pordeecom

GRRR. I can see Yui being really annoying in here. I'm going to hate seeing Weir be in denial and still love her when she cheats on him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMbmETZvSM8

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww Pooklook looks so commonly but narak. It's like Yui is the beautiful sister and Pooklook is the average sister. Kind of like Feung and Fang.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Okay it might just be the heels and the angle, but Pooklook looks really tall next to Weir in that pic. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
So Yui is playing a rai role again? I get so annoyed when she plays rai because he eyeballs be poppin' out. Lol
Hahaha. Seriously. Her face is so small and skinny too. Gotta love her though. She plays rai to perfection. Although I prefer her in nang'ek roles. Hehe.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:
Hahaha. Seriously. Her face is so small and skinny too. Gotta love her though. She plays rai to perfection. Although I prefer her in nang'ek roles. Hehe.

She does well as both rai and n'ek. But I'm with you, I like her as n'ek more.