[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Look at her folding her arms and putting them behind her back. When I do this, I either don't like a person or am protecting myself from showing that I like someone. Lol. What do you guys think?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oh oh, here comes the body analyzation....I usually also fold my hands or put my hands behind me if I like someone I am speaking to or I think they're cute hehhe eeeeks

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
Oh oh, here comes the body analyzation....I usually also fold my hands or put my hands behind me if I like someone I am speaking to or I think they're cute hehhe eeeeks

I'm exactly the same way. :coverlaf:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lakorn7 said:

Kwan and the new girl playing cop right? Maybe they're in disguise to seduce and fool the bad guys. I don't mind the girl's clothes. We see half naked men in drama all the time. I don't see anyone complaining.
Because girls are more vulnerable. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Rasamee isn't supposed to be emotionally weak. She's a cop. She played Yod the whole time and had him wrapped around her fingers. But in here, he seems to be the one who has her head over heels.

cr: poom14/ korkwanka/ as tagged

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Mahalo...your dream is so funny, reminds me of what I sometimes dream if I think about something too much.
Their body language is so weird and awkward, they're like a feet apart from each other, so far away lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Far away off-screen but intimate onscreen is fine by me! Lol. Although I'd love for them to be close off-screen too. She doesn't even play around with him. Seems like their relationship is forever tainted by the past. Hopefully they develop a bond after filming. I can picture them thinking thank god that's done and over with. I won't have to work with them again. It was so awkward. Lol.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol Mahalo! I was all expecting some big drama but man nothing but fangirling! Lol got me cheesing, giggling, and greeeetttt! Well there was a tiny bit of real talk going with Bella and Weir (I'm a big supporter of the two lol love them), then Min ruin the mood (ugh a reunion AGAIN?!?!).

But omg all thses bts! Omg!!! Lol