[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I think she just said good night, something along those lines....
I need an oxygen tank, running out of air in here. WHOOO, this is definitely worth the wait I remember watching their first lakorn together, but didn't understand anything at all yet I fell in love with them. I hope for a real kiss scene, and babies!!! Possibly at the end, but I better not get my hopes up since this is an action lakorn sooo yeah.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
Miley19 said:
I guess she say person in good mood...sweet dream like can't tell. Lol what maker her in good mood

Thanks for the translation. She's in a good mood and had a really good dream. :bhehe: I can't help but think Weir got something to do with her happiness. 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Okk I am getting myself a fire extinguisher to let the fire die out but I don't think it seems to die. :spicy: I need a gallon of water to watch the fire and I will need an oxygen tankk too LOL 

Here are some oxygen tanks since ipsmilez is sweet enough to provide a fire extinguisher hehe 

Gosh I am loving it! Them in bed hehe maybe that's when they have decided to work together or so lol but she still looks like she want to run away Weir looks soo hot shirtless lmaoo yeah just have him shirtless throughout the lakorn haha yay for sweet scenes now I don't care. I am just loving them heheheh I can't wait for more hot scenes to let the fire go on hahah  :drool:

Maybe all those bed scenes made her happy and excited hahah It must be Weir who gave her a good mood hahah wishful thinking!

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
lakornsrok said:
Okk I am getting myself a fire extinguisher to let the fire die out but I don't think it seems to die. :spicy: I need a gallon of water to watch the fire and I will need an oxygen tankk too LOL 

Here are some oxygen tanks since ipsmilez is sweet enough to provide a fire extinguisher hehe 

Gosh I am loving it! Them in bed hehe maybe that's when they have decided to work together or so lol but she still looks like she want to run away Weir looks soo hot shirtless lmaoo yeah just have him shirtless throughout the lakorn haha yay for sweet scenes now I don't care. I am just loving them heheheh I can't wait for more hot scenes to let the fire go on hahah  :drool:

Maybe all those bed scenes made her happy and excited hahah It must be Weir who gave her a good mood hahah wishful thinking!
I'll take an extra extra large O2 tank please!!!! Who wouldn't be in a good mood, lol, I know I would if I was around half naked Weir all the time.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Kwan alway look like she want to run away for every scene with every actors.lol.

True, if is it me maybe I alway can't acts anymore cuz nervous see that yummy body

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So when does Weir and Bella talk about eachother in the vids? I don't feel like watching the whole thing. Hahaha.