[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I can't believe they couldn't even take a selfie together. Lol. Like really? First day of filming together in like almost a decade and you take pictures far away from one another. She wasn't like that with Win. They clicked right away. Lol.

Anyways, I think Weir is graduating with his Master's. Yayy.

CR: Bellweir

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They probably wait till the love scenes to share lol. Kwan and Win seems like they truly missed each other but with Weir not so much hahahah

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I've been observing. She's very playful with all her co-stars. Even Porshe, someone she doesn't really know but have seen around so they joke like they've known each other for a very long time. With Weir, it's the stank face. Lol. 

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
If I feel the slightest bit of attraction towards someone I'll keep my distance. Kwan is trying to keep her distance from Weir to lessen her attraction to him. :scratchchin: :coverlaf:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That's how I am too. Lol. But Kwan's giving Weir the wrong impression that she doesn't like him when she does! HAHA. Guys can't read a girl's mind well. He seems quite upset in one of the photos above. Like why is she ignoring me? Lol. 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Lol I feel like she's avoiding him I agree lol with win she's super playful always hitting and joking with him lol I feel like with weir she is shy hahaha her playful side doesn't come out more like her quiet stay away from me side hahah lol weir must be like gosh why she stay so far away from me hahah oh please have some love scenes soon lol actually in the fitting photos she wasn't even looking at him directly in the eyes, she was staring off somewhere lol I can see the difference now lmaoo wait til there's a love scene she won't be able to avoid him hahaha

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Her eyeballs were shaking while he was staring deeply into her eyes. Lol. This girl. She's single now and he's unofficially taken. So she should just let it gooooo! Let it goooo! Can't hold it back anymoooooore.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ohh, I'm watching the video of him and Win and he plays the guitar? Sexyyy. He even has chemistry with Win. Lol. I'm like why are you looking at him that way with those eyes Weir? Save them for Kwan.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
hahah I agree Weir and Win has so much chemistry haha I was like oh gosh so much BROMANCE hahah soo funny and then when that clip of him and kwan for the fitting of PTP. GOsh he inched so close to her lmao and she just looked away for sure not in the eyes haha she is making it too obvious that there is something going on. But I am just happy Kwan at least uploaded of them both lol Weir  on the other hand just posted up a photo of him and that one guy LOL Do you know what days they film PTP?? 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Weir kept interrupting Win to talk about Kwan. Lol. Win was talking about how he has two lakorns. One with Jakjaan and then Weir jumped in and said Koo Wun Lun Pan Ruk, which is with Kwan. Then Win spoke about reuniting with Kwan and then Weir was like I had just seen Kwan too. We have a new lakorn together. Lol. After he came back from India he went straight to fitting.  I'm not sure if he's stalking Kwan or Win. HAHA.  I'm so happy that Weir said PTP will be action and have some romance/love scene too. P'Siam, the director, did the posing for the fitting. I tagged him in all my poster pictures. No wonder they looked similar. Hehe. Just wishful thinking that we had something to do with it.  

Idk when they film. I forgot the schedule. Tuesdays and Thursdays? Unsure. It's when Kwan is free. Since Weir is wrapping up his one lakorn, he should be free completely until he accepts another one.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Lol, I wonder who wier was stalking too? I was surprised that he actually knew or remember the title of win and kwan's lakorn. I smiled during the behind scene photo shoot for kwan and weir where she waii him and was laughing which was not shown last time - she seemed very happy though.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Lol I know! I was also surprised when he said the title of Kwan and win's lakorn lol he like said it the same time as win lmaoo it's soo funny. It seems like he was so excited and happy to talk about Kwan also hahah I know I agree the fitting does look like the ones that you photoshopped of. I also want to think that too cuz it's too similar haha see how awesome you are. They used your sweet ideas hahah thanks to you we got sweet fitting except Kwan kinda dozed off lol but at least he got to hold her heheh I want more photos. Yeah I think weir is free now since it seemed like there was a closing party for morasoom sawat. Gosh I'm just disappointed though after so many years apart, no selfie or nothing! ;( I mean Kwan posted a photo of them but it's like the distance man lol :( hope to see more photos of them sighh I doubt they're going to be doing another one again man so this one better be good lol

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
The shooting is on 1-2 oct.. Maybe Kwan afraid of weir eyes, almost all girl I know they weak part is he eyes the last one was Preaw. Lol

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
poobae91 said:
Lol, I wonder who wier was stalking too? I was surprised that he actually knew or remember the title of win and kwan's lakorn. I smiled during the behind scene photo shoot for kwan and weir where she waii him and was laughing which was not shown last time - she seemed very happy though.
I smiled when Kwan moved her body closer to him. You can tell she was happy and nervous.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
She wai him before getting closer. Gosh, so much respect Kwan. Just play fight with him. Lol. He's so tall next to her. I never noticed that. Yup, Kwan definitely has/had a crush on him. She's so reserved near him when she's super goofy in reality.