[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
lakornsrok said:
omgg wth!? I didn't even know Matthew was older than Kwan lol now i feel kinda disgusted ... ahha
Yeah. He looks freaking good for his age. Speaking of which, gotta go add him on the 35+ thread! Hehe.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
lakorn7 said:
Weir drink and smoke normally just like any other man. I don't think hes a big drinker like the press make him out to be. The only time I see him drink a lot was during his breakup with Pancake.
I do agree with you I don't think he is that drinker or smoke like the press make him out, the press just need attention or money so they doing whatever get people. Drinks and smoke almost all guys in the world did so it not a big deal at all to me. Who else don't drink or smoke ? Almost can't say no for this point. I only see he drink when he in the party with friend so, what so wrong for drink it at the part. who else at the party don't drink even girls are drink too not only weir that drink it. Dara don't mean they can't do these things, they do have feeling and their are human like everyone so what! It's So hurt them? Are he drink on you head or used your money? No, right?? So non of your business at all!!

If He is jao chooo than no guys in the world sue xai gor Kwaam ruk . Even Im not the girl he date I can feel that he not jao choo at all and also he ex-gf in the high school even confirm it that he not jao choo at all. All this only press made for him out to be. And if you focus well you will see that all girl is alway the one who break up with him first not him that break up with them, so what make you think he is jao choo huh? If he does look like that in ur sight then send him for me I love this jao choo type and I think I can't find anywhere else.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Weir is so rak krai rak naan AND rak diew jai diew.
Damn you just speak of my mind. Yup, so true!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Based on the Fire Series, Pordeecom is stepping up their romance game between their pranangs. I hope they do the same for this one. I hope Kwan let Weir sneak a quick one on her lips. Kissing her cheeks and forehead isn't enough after 8 years of waiting! I'm sure they missed each others' lips. Lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, seeing Matthew pic with Kwan as a little girl is a bit creepy considerin later on they are love interest. It would have been better if the pics are left with hI'm lol.

Even if they are adults now still the throwback pics...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Kwan was like she found him very cute. Lol. She told him about doing a photo shoot with him when she was younger but he doesn't remember. I guess he remembers now since he found this pic. At the time, Mathew couldn't speak Thai well yet. His wife Lydia is two years older than Kwan so the same scenario as the above can be applied. Lol.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Priya89 said:
So is this lakorn not going to have an opening ceremony?
I'm sure they will have an opening ceremony once everyone's schedule is clear

Btw. Mik looks reallllyyyyyy good.