[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Will request. Yawns. It's almost 3 AM where I'm at. Was supposed to head to bed since 12 but this happened! 10 more min and I'm heading to bed. Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They update every 15 to 20 min. Ain't no body got time for that when we're on the other side of the world. Lol. Hopefully I wake up to some more amazing pictures. Good night everyone. Haha. I'm going to bed happy. Hehe.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OFMGMFMFSMSKXOSO BB !!

No wonder the weather was hot all day! OMGMGM THEY LOOK SIZZLING together. Look at how he's staring at her in the photo beneath !!! Weekkeslsksk

C: aaaunng

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
The look is still there!!!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
Best of all, it's natural !!! EEEKS!!! That photo^is def the present of King Rungsiman & Tasika!!! FIYAHHH!

Present King Rungsiman's coat is his cape :) & Tasika's nails are shorter now lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank goodness her nails are shorter! They were so distracting lol. Man I'm on epi 2 of DDH but can't keep my eyes open anymore. I hope they start filming soon cus I want some BTS!! :wub: Good Night! 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Like seriously Phatman. It's like my dreams came to life. Lol.

They definitely granted our wishes with this one. Lol. It's so alike. I asked them to have more scenes like that. Don't know if they listened but they did for fitting. Haha. 

Kwan's wardrobe and red lipstick for this is the same. I'd like to think that we gave them some ideas. Lol. 

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Mik looks awesome hehe...

Can't wait to see this lakorn. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Probably a coincidence. Lol. Poses are quite cliche. I guess who ever the fitting was under has the same imagination as me. Haha. 

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
OFMGMFMFSMSKXOSO BB !!

No wonder the weather was hot all day! OMGMGM THEY LOOK SIZZLING together. Look at how he's staring at her in the photo beneath !!! Weekkeslsksk

C: aaaunng
Their sizzling chemistry is still there!!!!!! What a relief :coverlaf:  :yahoo:  

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Their wardrobe looks nice. Usually I was afraid of the red with kwan cuz it usually overpowers her, but here she looks good with it. Hehe, Shane again? I'm seeing him everywhere with kwan's project.