[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maybe he's back? Lol. I want to go to bed but I need to see Weir and Kwan first! I waited almost a decade for this.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Like heavenly good. Lol. Idk how I'll be able to sleep. It's like my fan art came to life. This is exactly how I pictured it. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They just need a picture together in 2015. Lol. Like where are they!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: as tagged
Newbie Korkwan girl. Not so bad looking. Doesn't look like a cop though. Too girly and pretty.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
She's supposed to be a cop too? Man i want to go watch the original but I'm afraid I'll fall asleep again and it'll ruin my desire to watch this even though Kwan and Weir are in this. Maybe I'll just go watch ddh again.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Like heavenly good. Lol. Idk how I'll be able to sleep. It's like my fan art came to life. This is exactly how I pictured it. 
That's pretty much your fanart right there. Hahaha

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Both Kwan and Korkwan are undercover cops that are trying to stop a drug gang. Weir and Mik are assassins who associate with those gangs. Weir and Mik are competitors in their profession so they don't get along. Someone tries to assassinate Weir, and they succeed in the old version. A cop then undergoes surgery to look like the bad Weir and impersonates him. Korkwan disguises herself as a tour guide and Mik falls for her. She also falls for the bad guy. That's why the second lead has a better story line. Kwan goes undercover as a famous Chinese singer. Weir and Kwan won't know they're undercover on the same case though. I wonder how this version will be. I hope it's more romantic. I heard the old version sucks and I skimmed. It does. Lol. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It is. That's why you see Weir and Mik pointing guns at each other. Everyone is undercover except for Mik. Lol. I wanted Sammy in this so badly. Ugh. It'd be epic especially with Pordeecom.