[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, Sammie is still young, Mik is still rising and Weir is still....hot, so it's cool if they don't pair up in here. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
Is it really kwan & weir ? Of all lakorn loll it have to be action
Yes, confirmed ja. So so sad yet kind of happy at the same time. I have mixed feelings with this reunion, but it's better than nothing. Action lakorns can be romantic, kinda. Lol. Look at Bodyguard Sao. That's the best action lakorn ever and I will keep referencing it until something else tops it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Never saw bodyguard sao, does it have my plot/theme I like . I need a slap/kiss lakorn , Sammy/new is stressing me out w/ their drama haha

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
Never saw bodyguard sao, does it have my plot/theme I like . I need a slap/kiss lakorn , Sammy/new is stressing me out w/ their drama haha
Bodyguard Sao has Sammy in it too with Es as her leading man. It has a nice balance of everything: action, romance, and comedy. There are a lot accidental kisses. No kidnap or rawrs. Just n'ek protecting p'ek and them falling in love through many obstacles. I recommend if you like a mixture of genres in one lakorn. But if you haven't seen Plerng See Roong, go watch it. It has slap/kiss, kidnap, rawrs, and baby. LOL.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Plerng See Roon , I recently saw that , member pm told me there an rscene HAHAHA. I'm not a big fan of action but I'll check it out later then.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I'm not really a big fan of action too. Will watch it for Weir/Kwan, and strongly hope they add more flavors in it beside just action.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Next week is this week!! Omgg immso excited finally Kwan and weir will be next to each other!! Eeek