[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Weir said that filming will start in three months. He doesn't know when the fitting will be but July would be ideal from my own assumptions. The n'ek hasn't been revealed yet which puzzles me because we already know it's Kwan. Weir said to wait until fitting day to see @4:10.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEzIacA0Rjw

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
They probably want it to be a "secret." LOL I know sometimes actors and actresses are supposed to keep it low lol So maybe they want the fans to be surprised lol but many of us know Kwan is n'ek LOL 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Hmm, he says n'ek isn't 100%... I hope he just wants to make us anticipate who it is instead of actually meaning that they don't know for sure yet. I'm excited to see their fitting.

lakorn7

sarNie Hatchling
We talk too much, complain too much? :cry1: Patch Tud Petch is not my ideal kinda reunion drama for them but it's better than nothing.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Sigh. I really don't know. Their reunion in this makes me happy and sad at the same time, but it's better than nothing. There have been many articles and confirmations on Ch.7's FB though. So Idk why they're playing this whole anticipation game. They're playing with my feelings and I don't like that. Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
In a different video the reporters were like fans are guessing/ hoping that n'ek is Aum, Mai, or Kwan. I'm like hasn't it already been confirmed that it's Kwan! Lol. This bluff is pretty dumb.

x0unerthanlater

They better not be teasing us! If Kwan was somehow removed from this, it'll be so wrong... but then a little voice in all of us will scream, "Yes! They have a chance at a better lakorn!" lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
And the wait continues! Maybe Kwan is trying to tiptoe around this because it's Weir. HAHA. But she's been hinting all this action genre on her IG. Meh.

x0unerthanlater

If this is their way of promoting then blah it's only confusing hahah
I'd rather they give us "almost" pics of the OTP... that will surely make the fans go crazy.

And wasn't there already a newspaper clip advertising PTP with KW as OTPs? These ppl.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes, newspaper, articles from Komchadluek, AND announcements on Ch.7's Facebook page. It's no secret. 

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Darn. Fitting still seem like so long, and filming in three months. Sheesh...

That was pretty lame. It better be kwan or imma flip. I want something better than nothing.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think they want to give both Kwan and Weir time to film their lakorns. Weir is still filming Morasoom Sawat and Peuan Paeng while Kwan has the one with Win. Weir should be wrapping up both of them soon so it'll be easier I guess. I just don't understand why Weir said he's unsure of n'ek when he was kind of the one who told his fanclubs that he and Kwan will be in here.