[CH7] Petch Tud Petch (Pordeecom) Kwan Usamanee/Weir Sukullawat

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I'm sure she likes weir in a way they have so much chemistry and her eyes in the scenes u can actually feel it. I used to like KwanOm still do but if I think about it, their chemistry to me isn't as strong as kwanweir. These two makes me blush and also squeal inside hehe I can't wait to see their fitting together when they'll finally be next to each other again hehe

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
lakorn7 said:

Kwan is attracted to Weir for sure. She hate and like him at the same time. :bhehe:  There was a scene in Dang Duang Ha rue tai of them looking into each other's eyes. There was a retake of the scene because Kwan got shy looking into Weir's eyes. She laughed it off saying she forgot her lines.

I wish there was a clip of when that happened. I squealed just reading your comment. Lol.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Sometime u comfortable to a guy it's didn't mean u like them just that u and him maybe talk same type or u don't have any feeling toward him so nothing is to be shy cuz it's like stay with ur own bro. But if u comfortable already and still have some shy in u when u get near him, yes u are... Even u say no but ur eyes and acting show it
U girls should go back watch the concert that she be weir guest, she alway take cheer to be in the middle between them but cheer try to get them space and there a part she grab his hand and the two dance like hold hands go around.

When I like someone I don't look at them cuz I afraid my eyes will show all to him 5555

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Miley19 said:
Sometime u comfortable to a guy it's didn't mean u like them just that u and him maybe talk same type or u don't have any feeling toward him so nothing is to be shy cuz it's like stay with ur own bro. But if u comfortable already and still have some shy in u when u get near him, yes u are... Even u say no but ur eyes and acting show it
U girls should go back watch the concert that she be weir guest, she alway take cheer to be in the middle between them but cheer try to get them space and there a part she grab his hand and the two dance like hold hands go around.

When I like someone I don't look at them cuz I afraid my eyes will show all to him 5555
Which concert?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I totally agree with your comment Miley! I once told a friend freshman year in hs that if I like someone, I won't be able to look straight into their eyes because I'm too shy. When I told him that, I look straight into his eyes and he told me senior year that it made him upset because that meant that he didn't have a chance. LOL. Sometimes, when a girl is close to a guy, it's because they only see them as a friend. It can also go the other way. Best friends can actually have feelings for each other so it really depends on how that person expresses their feelings. Do they hide them or openly express them?

PDA does make me feel uncomfortable. I can't do that in public. I'd be too embarrass. I like to keep my relationship private. Yes, that includes not posting anything on FB to either flaunt or show that we're having problems. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Which concert?
Weir invited her to be his special guest at his concert two years ago because he missed working with her. He took the opportunity to invite her instead of other actresses at Ch.7 because he figured if he didn't invite her, he won't ever get to see her again. I'm surprised he didn't invite Min, but I found that to be really sweet of him. The whole time, Kwan was shy. She kept avoiding him. There's always a gap of space between them. She didn't let him get too close and she even pulled Cheer in between them. Lol. When they held hands, she start spinning around like ring around the rosey. I'm like really Kwan? You're so shy you have to turn it into a child's game. Haha. They look so good!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX2oEb_nnXE

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I must be different then because I get comfortable with my crush. I would get close by being good friends. At first I'd be shy of course, but I've always sort of showed some sort of sign I liked the person. By either getting close as a friend or flirting. And if they didn't feel the same way after that, then I back out. It's better for me to know sooner than have to keep things inside. It's such a heartache to keep things inside and not express it. Unrequited love, crush, & like, is a pain! lol

If by Kwan acting comfortable is a way of her not liking the person then she must not like Win that way too. Her and Win also have that same "nong & pee" closeness. My OK, and KwanWin ship sinks. werp werp Lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Weir invited her to be his special guest at his concert two years ago because he missed working with her. He took the opportunity to invite her instead of other actresses at Ch.7 because he figured if he didn't invite her, he won't ever get to see her again. I'm surprised he didn't invite Min, but I found that to be really sweet of him. The whole time, Kwan was shy. She kept avoiding him. There's always a gap of space between them. She didn't let him get too close and she even pulled Cheer in between them. Lol. When they held hands, she start spinning around like ring around the rosey. I'm like really Kwan? You're so shy you have to turn it into a child game. Haha. They look so good!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX2oEb_nnXE
Ok as soon as I can dump my date, I'll go home and watch it! THANK YOU!!!!

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ok as soon as I can dump my date, I'll go home and watch it! THANK YOU!!!!

LMAO! @Ncmeowmeow you are too funny.

I think Weir is also shy. He should have attempted to hold Kwan's hand when they were singing since he's the man and he should lead. I don't think Kwan would mind holding his hand since she was the one that made physical contact with him first by linking her arms around his. On the other hand, he was distracted by Cheer since they seem to be making faces at each other.

Anyways, check this one out too! I don't remember when it was published, but this was the first time Kwan and Om physically met each other. However, this is not the main point. Check at 2:53, Weir looks and goes straight to Kwan hahaha. He couldn't resist without talking with her, and she sorta slightly smacked him when they were talking about something. I was disappointed that Weir pushed Kwan to Om after more people came to take pics. Weir should have stand next to her also or pull her towards him hahaha. Now, at 4:53, Kwan engages in a conversation with Weir first.

Then, at 5:50, Kwan's all like, "Om, I'm leaving" and Weir's all like, "Hold up lady, I'm going with you too", and they both disappeared together leaving Om behind. <--- LMAO! I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-1T1iyrD6s&index=2&list=LLtG-qXgaHKT-cDK6JXzssog

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They are just so awkwardly cute together! I feel tension between them. I can't quite put my finger on it. See how Kwan always ignores Weir and Weir holds back from approaching her? Yet somehow, they manage to make small talk with each other so that the other person doesn't sense the awkwardness? Haha. Do they like each other not? When Kwan smacked Weir's arm, I started giggling because when a girl likes a guy and doesn't know how to react when being next to him they tend to hit them. Lol. I've never seen Kwan so shy around someone before. They've worked together before so it's not like they're complete strangers. She just seems so uptight around him. Is she intimidated by him or just don't like him? Lol. Weir also seemed afraid to make the first move to talk to her. Weir never holds back when it comes to conversing with his former n'eks. They took awhile to acknowledge each other. While taking photos, there was a huge space gap between them and they didn't even make eye contact with one another. Someone help me analyze this because it's driving me nuts. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
poobae91 said:

LMAO! @Ncmeowmeow you are too funny.

I think Weir is also shy. He should have attempted to hold Kwan's hand when they were singing since he's the man and he should lead. I don't think Kwan would mind holding his hand since she was the one that made physical contact with him first by linking her arms around his. On the other hand, he was distracted by Cheer since they seem to be making faces at each other.

I think Kwan felt pressured to link her arms around him because before she did that, she was looking around for Cheer. Cheer was her shield. She kept pulling Cheer in between her and Weir so when Cheer was too far away for her to dance with, she looked around and there was Weir. Haha. Gosh, if she's acting like this when they're not acting, I wonder how she'll be able to be up close and personal with him onscreen. EEKS! Excited just thinking about it.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Reading all the comments, watch the clips... made me smile. This thread will bring more Weir and Kwan fans in to discuss and share their feelings.  Well, we get 24 pages right now, and the drama doesn't even start fitting yet....Cheer for Weir and Kwan!